8. Royal Library (Part 2)

Helena only met the Second Prince during her execution in her first life. She caught a glimpse of his face before the blade cut off her head. This caused Helena to steer away from him during her second life. The Second Prince was the one who commanded Sinner Punishment and the reason why Bloody Riot broke out. She wanted nothing to do with that man.

Yet there she was, bowing down to him.

"My, who is this? I've never seen you in here before."

Ladies always praised his look. Blue eyes like a clear sky, bright scarlet hair as the rose, and a handsome face and body sculpted like a Roman statue. However, that gorgeous face filled her with nothing but a traumatic event.

"Brother, why don't you introduce me to this beautiful woman?"

"Brother?" Helena was confused by his statement and looked at the man beside her. She realized the Second Prince spoke to Heli. Helena was dumbfounded and shocked. "You are the Third Prince?!"

"Hahaha..... I guess the cat is out of the bag now."

Cold sweat broke down from her skin. Helena bowed down immediately. "I've been impolite toward the Third Prince! Please punish me!"

"Calm down, Lady Blackmoore! It is my fault for lying about my identity."

"Heliodor Aurelius, it was rare of you to do that. Is this woman that important?" The Second Prince wrapped his arm around Heli's shoulder. "So, who is this lady?"

He sighed and introduced her. "This is Helena Blackmoore."

"Oh, the Saint of Angles Street?"

Helena was bewildered. "You know me, Your Highness?"

"Ha! You are more famous than you think! Your reputation reaches the palace since you transform a slum into a living place."

Helena could not believe her ears. Two Princes already recognized her from the title alone. How come she was never invited to the palace? While she was contemplating it, the Second Prince gently held her hand and kissed it. His reputation as Casanova preceded him. Helena would fall for him if she were a naive girl. However, Helena knew his true personality from the look in his eyes. She was a toy ready to be discarded once he was bored.

"My name is Ruby Aurelius. I hope you remember that, Lady Blackmoore."

Helena pulled her hand away from him. She did not want to prolong her stay in that place any further. Helena made a fake reason on the spot to excuse herself.

"I have an appointment to visit the orphanage. I bid both Princes farewell."

Helena curtsied and ran as fast as she could. The guards were stunned by her behaviour. "Did she just run at Royal Palace?"

Prince Ruby laughed at her. It was clear that she was desperate to escape from him. He watched her figure disappear from his sight. That woman had caught his attention.

"What an intriguing lady."

Helena almost reached the entrance. She stopped running when someone called her name. Helena turned around and was surprised to see Prince Heliodor following her.

"Lady Blackmoore, wait! I have something to tell you!"

"What is it, Your Highness?"

He looked around for a moment and then whispered into her ears. "Maybe the thing you are looking for is not in the book. I heard there is a hidden information guild on Angles Street. Perhaps you can try your luck in there."

Prince Heli just gave her valuable information. Helena never considered that possibility. Of course, it did not exist in any book. Paradise Star might be something forbidden or dangerous. She received it from a demon, after all.

Helena thought about Prince Heli's words. She never knew an information guild existed on Angles Street. In the past, Helena just sent an attendant to find information for her. It was a stupid move since now she had no idea about the location. The current Helena must seek help to find the place.

Only one person came into her mind.

Adham Whitesmith loved the holiday. He enjoyed waking up late and spending his day free from hard labour. Today, he just came back from buying groceries. The apples were on sale, and the bread was fresh from the oven. That man strode down the bustling Angles Street until a hand pulled him to a dark alley.

"What the-"

"Psss, it's me!"

Whitesmith was surprised to find Helena dressed up as a commoner. He raised his eyebrow. "I assume you want to taste the peasant life? It was not a good idea. This place can be dangerous without a guard."

Helena grinned and made a specific hand gesture. "Who said I did not bring one?"

Violet jumped out from a building and landed in front of them. Adham was startled by her sudden appearance. He almost fell to the ground out of shock. Violet ignored him and spoke to her master. "Did you call Lady Blackmoore?"

"It was nothing, Violet. You can return to your post."

Violet nodded and disappeared from their sight. Adham's mouth was still open, too stunned by her servant. "Uh... what is she?"

"My maid."

"I don't think a maid could jump from a two-meter building and move like an assassin," said Adham. He touched his head. "So why do you drag me to the alley?"

"I need your help. Do you know where is the information guild?"

He beamed at her. "Well, you come to the right person. The mercenaries set up a bunch of connections! I even know the boss of the information guild personally."

"Can you show me the way?"

"No. I was busy." Adham carried back his grocery. "Just go home. I don't work on a holiday."

Helena put a pouch of coins in his hand. Adham changed his mind without a second thought. "I'll show the way. Follow me, ma'am!"

Helena rolled her eyes. Adham would never be this greedy in her first life. Nevertheless, she followed him from behind. They went deeper into the dark side of Angles Street.