"Oh I was in London for some shoots and got wind of the party, I knew I had to show up and show love!" Winnie beams. From the corner of my eyes I saw Aaliyah roll her eyes again, I pray her eyes doesn't roll out of its socket. Winnie turns her attention to Aaliyah. "Aaliyah!!"

"Hi Winnie" Aaliyah face drew into a very tight smile, a smile she gave when she was trying not to explode. Winnie pulls Aaliyah into the tightest hug ever, I watch Aaliyah mentally suck in air before she pulls away from Winnie.

"I'm so happy to see you!" Winnie says with the biggest smile on her face.

"Likewise" Was Aaliyah response.

"What do you think of the MV? True love is my dream song!"

Aaliyah glance at me before smiling at Winnie. "I bet it is."

Winnie turns back to me, "I'll excuse y'all, see you around Ayo. Bye!" Winnie walks away. I mentally said a small prayer before I turn to Aaliyah, my wife was visibly fuming.

"Really? See you around Ayo? You're now Ayo to all this hoes?" Aaliyah sassed.

"Wifey you promised to stay calm" I reminded her. Aaliyah roll her eyes. "Whatever man, I'm going to get a drink!" Aaliyah walks off before I could say anything. I exhale deeply before I followed her. Aaliyah grab a cocktail, She drench the liquid in one go then grab another.

"Wifey?"

"Can't you see I'm trying my best not to snatch a bitch wig off! First Jada now Winnie, God really testing my patience! But imma stay calm cause I want that Birkin!" She shook her head and sip the cocktail.

I tilt my head at her, "You must really want that Birkin" I grab a drink for myself. Aaliyah frown at me. "Of course I do! But I don't wanna buy it I want you to buy it for me." One thing about Aaliyah she rather I buy her every thing she wants instead of spending her own money not that I mind I mean I'm making money mainly cause of her.

"I'll get it wifey, do you need anything else?" I sip my drink.
Aaliyah shook her head. "Nothing for now." I nod and unlock my phone, I saw that Kenny texted that the dinner was served. "Come wifey dinner has been served." I took her hands again and pull her to where the table was.

The long table was almost filled with people, I pull out a chair for Aaliyah, she sat down with a smile, I also pull out a chair for myself. Someone said a prayer and we all started eating.

My phone beeps in a new message, I grab it and unlock it.

From Saweetie
Why aren't you replying me anymore?

Me
Nothing

From Saweetie
Ayo

Me
Listen my wife is crazy, she beats people.

I lock my phone and continue eating. If Aaliyah finds out I'm still texting Saweetie she would kill me, then fly to LA and fight Saweetie. I'm trying to maintain peace this year, last year was a crazy roller coaster of constant fight between us and I was trying to avoid that.

I raised my glass up and everyone stopped eating. "I want to propose a toast to everyone who in one way contributed to Made In Lagos, my able producers, team, Kenny, Baba Are, Jada, Juls, my man Skepta and my beautiful wife Aaliyah, I honestly wouldn't have done nothing without any of you so a very big thank you." I concluded my speech.

"Cheers!" We all clicked glasses as they cheered, clapped. Aaliyah grab my hands and gave it a light squeeze, I smile at her and the dinner resumed.

Wizkidayo
1hr ago
🖤🦅

Wizkidayo 1hr ago🖤🦅

_

I step out of the bathroom to find Aaliyah staring at me like I grew ten heads. I frown wondering what I did wrong. I hope it's not about the dinner?

"So why was Saweetie texting you?"

Oh shit!

"Huh?" I played dumb.

Aaliyah roll her eyes, "Don't huh me Ayo, I saw the message she sent during dinner."

I knew her nosy ass saw the message, typical Aaliyah, nothing can ever slide pass her without her knowing. I shrug and cross to my side of the bed. "Oh that?"

"Yes that! Why was she still texting you? I thought y'all stopped talking."

"We did."

"So? What happened today?" Aaliyah stood akimbo her hands on her hips.

I lean against a pillow. "She was just checking to see how I was."

"Because she's now your wife or sister or what?"

I groan, "God Aaliyah baby it's nothing okay? We don't talk anymore, she just wanted to know how I've been nothing serious I swear." Really it wasn't anything serious, I stopped talking to her for real.

Aaliyah chuckle menacing. "I'll hate to go to jail for you or sum bitch death!"

I roll my eyes, "Stop saying shit wifey." Aaliyah talks about killing people like it was normal.

"Try me and see Ayo" she scoff.

I smirk, "Whatever wifey, now come here lemme give you some special loving" I tap my legs. Aaliyah frown turns into a smile, she crawl on the bed towards me, she sat on my legs, I straddle her tiny waist still smirking.

"I love your dress tonight wifey, it was very sexy" I whisper in her ear before I place a flowery kiss on it.

Aaliyah grins. "I know that's why you kept grabbing my ass" she lick her lips.

"You bet" I raise her chin up, I lean down and bit on her lower lips, Aaliyah moans. I grin before kissing her fully on her pouty mouth. Aaliyah readily accepts the warm tongue I slip into her mouth. She sucks on it moaning as she did. As we kissed I flipped her over so I tower over her. My left hands buried inside her hair while my right rub hard against her nipples. Aaliyah hands instantly wraps around my neck. I grin at how ready she always was. Even if she's crazy or anything I still wouldn't change her for the world.