"Everyone is inside" Baba Are told me.

I nod. My hand still tightened around my wife we enter the main hall. My day one friends and industry mates were scattered around talking and laughing. They noticed us enter and walked up to us. I shook hands, hugged, dabbed, joked with them.

"Ayo my man!" J aka Skepta smiles coming to hug me beside him was his wife Kia. I grin and hug him back happily. "How you doing man? Hi Kia?" I hug the woman as well.

"Hi Aaliyah" Kia smiles at my wife. Aaliyah gingerly hugs her and Skepta.

"Long time no see Aaliyah, what's popping?" Skepta ask her. "Nothing much just juggling between America and London" she tells them. I was insanely proud of Aaliyah achievements. How many men can say their wife was the new CEO of a top worldwide brand or was in charge of hosting another? "Anyway how's the kids?"

"Great! Jade is turning five next month, please bring Amaya for the birthday party" Kia tells Aaliyah. Aaliyah nods, "No problem Kia." We spoke for a while before they walked off.

"Ayo? The dinner will soon be ready" guess who broke the news? Jada!
Aaliyah scoffs beside me, I quickly grip her hands sending silent pleadings. I face Jada again, "Okay thank you Jada."

Jada nods, she glance at Aaliyah who wasn't hiding her disdainful look, knowing better Jada walks off.

"Stupid bitch!" Aaliyah cursed.

"Wifey?"

"What? You didn't mention Jada was now the event planner" Aaliyah roll her eyes, "I thought you fired that bitch already?"

I sigh, "Aaliyah?"

"What? You didn't tell me she was going to be here." Aaliyah sassed again.

I rub my face, pausing my lips. "She's still my manager Aaliyah, she just doesn't work directly with me."

Aaliyah scoffs, "God save her nasty ass from greeting me, I would've punched her Dracula teeth!"

I smile a little. Believe me this is a big progress. Aaliyah of last year would've punched her for even coming close to her. "Thank God you didn't wifey." Aaliyah roll her eyes at me. "You owe me a Birkin for playing nice guy Ayo."

I frown, "Huh?"

"What's huh? i deserve something for not punching that smelly bitch, don't play with me Ayo or else I'll..."

"Fine" I cut her short. "What color of Birkin?"

Aaliyah face broke into the sweetest smile, she wrap her arms around me. "Orange, thanks baby." She pecks my lips. I roll my eyes before I kiss her neck. Her fighting ass is lucky I love and would do anything for her. I wrap my arm around her waist. My wife.

"Ayo!!" Someone calls me from behind ruining our moments. Aaliyah and I turn to the voice and I swear Aaliyah nose flared with anger. Winnie Harlow catwalk towards me beaming. She had on a tiny black dress.

"Oh hi Winnie, I didn't think you were coming" I tell her when she reach me. I release Aaliyah to embrace her. Aaliyah roll her eyes at me.