|| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕𝟎 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 ||

Jun woke up when she felt someone bouncing excitedly on her bed, calling her and Satoru's names all the time, and when she opened her eyes a little, she saw Ren looking at her with a big grin

She was too tired to deal with his energy, but now she heard him squeal and saw Satoru clutch him with his arms and lay Ren down on the bed.

The only person on this planet who probably had more energy than Ren was Satoru, and besides, sometimes she couldn't tell which of them was the bigger child.

But Jun loved these little things. She loved that they had been living in this house for weeks and to outsiders they would probably seem like a small family.

Even the students had already told her that if they didn't know any better, they might think that Ren was her and Satoru's child and somehow the thought made her happy.

She didn't know why, but imagining a little family of her own with the man who so lovingly romped with her brother was something that melted her heart.

"Okay enough of this. We need to get ready for the party. Ren go brush your teeth and bring your stuff downstairs that you want to take with you.", Jun said, stretching her body in the bed and after Ren left the room, she now felt Satoru laying right on top of her and covering her neck with soft kisses.

"Satoru...we need to get ready.", she murmured softly, stroking her hand through his tousled hair.

"Just a little bit.", he whispered against her skin and bit into it lightly, making her sigh.

"I know exactly where your 'just a little bit' ends and we don't have time for that.", she said softly, pulling his head up by his hair so she could kiss his lips.

She looked into Satoru's pouty face as she pulled away from his lips again and when he pushed his bottom lip out as well, she giggled softly and bit into it gently.

She rolled out from under him and got up from the bed before grabbing some clothes and disappearing into the bathroom to shower and get ready.

Today was finally the day. Her first Halloween party was waiting for her and she couldn't wait to celebrate a little with the others and watch horror movies in the evening.

It was Jun's first Halloween party and she was probably looking forward to it more than Ren, because even though she was a tiny bit nervous, she couldn't wait to see the others in their costumes.

"Jun.", she heard Shohei say all at once as she stood in the shower, pausing briefly in her movements.

"I know. I have this weird feeling too."

"You have to tell Satoru about it. I have a feeling something bad is going to happen."

"I can't tell him about it. I don't want to spoil the party he's been looking forward to for weeks.", she heard Shohei snort and she could understand his concern.