|| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟑 ||

Gojo put his lips on hers again and her hands flying back to his hair immediately while Gojo's grip on her thigh tightened a bit more

Gojo put his lips on hers again and her hands flying back to his hair immediately while Gojo's grip on her thigh tightened a bit more. He couldn't control himself and when Jun's hips instinctively started to roll, he let out a soft sigh.

"I'm gonna touch you now okay? If it's too much or you feel uncomfortable, just tell me.", Jun looked at him in surprise because she didn't know what he meant by touching her now.

He was sliding his hand up and down which caused goosebumps all over her body. This foreign feeling was completely new to her but it felt good, so good that she bit her lower lip and looked down to his hand.

Gojo's hand disappeared under her shorts and Jun hissed a little when his fingers slightly touched her lips through her underwear. But she couldn't take her eyes off his movements because she wanted to know exactly what he was doing.

His fingers brushed back and forth against the dampness of her panties. Even through the material Jun could feel a sudden pressure against her clit while Gojo's gaze lingered on her face to make sure she was okay with it.

She moaned a little when he exerts a little more pressure and this sudden and new feeling combined with the excitement she had inside her, was beginning to cloud her way of thinking.

Gojo's lips met her lips again but this time it was rougher than before. And Jun couldn't help it. She moaned into his mouth when he started to rub up and down on her clit.

Their kisses grew more and more sloppy as the feeling overwhelmed her. She couldn't concentrate on the kiss. It was too much for her to handle right now and so she parted away from him and put her head back in the neck.

Her entire body was twitching when he increased the pressure just slightly and Gojo loved the expression on her face. He watched her very closely, eating up her reactions like they were his first and also last meal.

"You know, being this wet from just touching you so lightly...it's fucking hot, Jun.", if she could she would surely say something or ask him a question again, but her head was too fuzzy from his index finger rolling over her clit.

She could feel something, something was forming deep down in her belly. Ready to burst at any second but just as the knot was about to explode, Gojo stopped his movements on her clit.

He moved his hand further down and slip one of his long fingers inside her soaking wet cunt. Jun keened at the sudden feeling while her eyes squeezed shut and with both hands she now reached into the varnish and held it tightly.

Gojo leaned over as he began sucking on her neck again before gently nibbling on her earlobe while not moving his finger a millimeter inside her so she could get used to the new sensation.

"Holy shit. You're pretty tight.", he mumbled into her ear and he started to slowly pump his finger in and out.

Jun felt that his finger moved without resistance, coated in a thick layer of her slippery arousal as her pussy gushed around it. She never thought that this could feel so good.