|| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟑 ||

- a few days later -

Jun made her way to the building where Yaga was staying and knocked on the large door before she went inside and already saw some of his stuffed animals running around the large room.

She always found it remarkable that his passion was sewing these dolls together and beating life into them with his cursed energy.

For a brief moment, she thought back to her early days at school and how she too was relegated to training with the stuffed animals until she had her cursed energy under control.

A small smirk spread on her lips and as she now stood in front of him, she bowed in greeting and took a seat in front of him on the small cushion on the floor.

"I already heard what happened to you on your trip with your brother.", he started to speak without her saying anything and a lump formed in her throat as she thought back to it.

"And you're sure the man's name was Geto and he looked just like the pictures Shoko showed you?", Jun nodded without saying a word.

She hadn't spoken to Satoru about the incident again. She hadn't dared to bring it up again until now,, because she didn't want it to end in a fight again.

But when Shoko asked her about it and showed her photos of Geto, Jun was 100% sure that it was exactly him whom she had already met twice unintentionally.

And even she herself could hardly believe this, because after Shoko explained to her what had happened a year ago, she would never have believed this story if she hadn't experienced it herself.

From that point on, she could understand why Satoru reacted so sensitively and also that he didn't try to talk to her again until now, but the chapter seemed to be closed for him.

"I know how crazy this sounds, Yaga-Sama. But I know what he looked like and I also know that his name was Geto. That's how he introduced himself to me.", she spoke now, looking to him as he worked on a new rag doll.

"There's no reason why I shouldn't believe you, Jun. Just as Shoko believes your words, Satoru will too, deep inside. Even though he'll probably try to deny it.", he replied calmly and Jun breathed a sigh of relief as she had almost been afraid that he might call her crazy.

"But I'm sure that's not why you're here. Is it?"

"No. All the students have been training extremely hard over the past few weeks to be able to participate in the Exchange Event. I'm sure they all deserve a little break.", Yaga now raised his head and looked at her while Jun nervously played around with her fingers.

"Three days. That's all I can give you.", Jun nodded with a wide smile and then said goodbye to him before walking back to the dorm, beaming with joy.

The students deserved a little time off, even if it was only for three days. After all the training and the Exchange Event, that was probably more than they had hoped for.