|| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟎 ||

When Jun woke up the next morning, she was lying with her back to Gojo while he had put an arm around her and his hand was resting on her chest as a matter of course

With a small grin she looked at her phone and when she realized that it was just quarter past six, she sighed softly and tried to move as little as possible.

 She didn't want to wake him up, because after all that had happened in the last two days, she was sure that he probably needed sleep more than anyone else.

Today they had to travel to Tokyo again to pick up the third student and if Jun was honest, she would prefer not to make that trip, because nothing good ever happened when she was in Tokyo.

Her mind wandered to all the things that had happened in the last few weeks. All the things that seemed impossible before had now become her new normal.

She now had students to take care of and teach. She had to help them on their way and support them and actually she could hardly imagine anything better.

But she was still far from being as experienced as some others and that worried her a little. She didn't know if she would really be able to teach them anything.

She lay there, lost in her thoughts, staring at the door. And even if she was much better than before the trip to the temple and even if she didn't have those dark thoughts anymore, the thinking and worrying about everything and everyone, she would probably never be able to stop.

It wasn't that she wanted to think that way, and it wasn't that she didn't try to turn those thoughts off. She just couldn't, because no matter what happened she was constantly worrying about what might come.

Jun knew that this behavior would mean that she would never be able to clear her head completely, but she couldn't find any other way to deal with things.

She also knew no other way, because her whole life she knew nothing else than to worry about what she said or what she did. And even though her heart was no longer full of hate, this trait from her past was still present.

Slowly but surely she was getting fed up with lying in her bed and worrying about all this, but when she tried to get up, Gojo's grip only tightened and he pressed her even closer to him.

A soft giggle escaped her lips and now she carefully turned around to face him, which caused a grumble from him before he turned onto his back and continued sleeping.

Jun looked at the profile of his face for quite a long time and had to smile a little bit. How could a person like her be so lucky to be in bed with a man who was as damn perfect as he was?

What had she done to deserve to be so happy? And could she even afford to be happy after all that had happened in the last few years?

She quickly shook her head and gently stroked her fingertips over his chest. She could tell that she was happy in her own special way.