|| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 ||

»»————- GOJO SATURO POV ————-««

You could almost tell that Gojo was not only impressed at this moment, but also a tiny bit proud of Jun.

She had only been at this school for four weeks and she had already made such tremendous progress that he was almost afraid that without good training and self-control she might get out of control.

Gojo was sure that the fox didn't just give her the power out of sheer good nature. He had read enough about him to know that Shohei was surely up to something.

And since Jun was still more than mentally unstable, he didn't know exactly how far she would go to finally be recognized by everyone.

And even if she seemed calm at this moment and almost as if nothing bad had happened in the last ten years, he knew from Shoko that her condition could change from one moment to the next.

That was exactly why Gojo was so worried about her. If she had this small amount of cursed energy at her disposal all the time, she had to learn to use it consciously without harming anyone.

"You knew Maki-San had such an effect on her, didn't you?", Panda asked now and even he and Inumaki seemed more than impressed.

"Do I look like I'm a psychic?", he asked with a big grin on his lips.

"I was hoping Maki would have the same effect on her as she did on Yuta back then and apparently, I was right.", he patted his shoulder with a laugh, while Panda just shook his head.

Gojo knew that this could be the beginning of something that would make big waves in the future. He knew that the potential Jun carried within her was so immense that she had to learn how to deal with it.

It wouldn't be easy. The fox was still unpredictable in the end and even if he helped her right now, one couldn't say with certainty that this would also be the case in the future.

She wouldn't be able to cope with the immense cursed energy. The fox spirit had the power to completely swallow her body and existence and that wasn't allowed to happen.

Any excitement, no matter how small, could cause her to destroy entire landscapes and instead of helping people, she would only cause more damage.

This would also have happend if Gojo hadn't stopped her from destroying her parents' house. The emotions she was carrying almost led to a catastrophe.

And even if he could understand her and even if he knew how hard it must have been for her to watch this, she also had to learn to control her emotions and not let them take her over.

"What exactly is she capable of?", Megumi asked who appeared behind them out of nowhere.

"Megumi-Kun.", Gojo said happily while leaning his head back and looking at his student with a broad grin.