|| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑 ||

»»————- GOJO SATURO POV ————-««

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

»»————- GOJO SATURO POV ————-««

Gojo looked after Jun as she ran out of the parking lot, and even though he wanted to go right after her, he knew he wouldn't be doing her any favors.

He knew that what she needed now was peace and distance from what had just happened here. But even distance wouldn't make what she was feeling any better.

He sighed softly as he stood up again and picked up the bag from the perfumery from the floor and checked if everything was still intact and not broken.

"You know..." he began to speak as he adjusted his blindfold and turned around to face their parents.

"I know exactly who you are.", and with that he looked to her father.

"Sato Daichi am I right? I'm afraid that name sounds very familiar.", Gojo patted the dust off his clothes and walked over to Daichi, who was still sitting on the floor and looking up at him anxiously, because he too knew exactly who Gojo was.

"If you dare even try to take a step towards Jun, I'll get really angry.", he spoke in a low voice, yet a grin formed on his lips.

"It would be a shame if someone lost his head, wouldn't it?", with those words he turned around and strolled out of the parking lot.

This was all so damn annoying that he would have loved to reduce the whole parking lot to rubble. Never would Gojo have expected that the day would end in such a disaster.

If he had known that Jun would meet her parents here, even though they lived so far away from the inner city, he would have taken her somewhere else. But maybe it had to come so far.

Maybe Jun had to feel all this pain to finally be able to deal with her past. Maybe she had to see her parents on this day, to finally be able to close the book.

Gojo didn't really know if she could do that. He didn't even know if she wasn't trying to take her own life somewhere, but when he looked up at the sky and saw it starting to rain again, he felt that she wouldn't do that.

He didn't know where this event would lead and what the consequence of it would be in the end, but to see how great the pain and suffering in her was, was something he didn't like at all.

The last weeks he had tried to bring her on other thoughts together with the students and actually he had thought that he had succeeded. At least a little.

But today had shown him that he was wrong and that probably nothing and no one could help her except herself. And whether she already had the strength and courage to do so, he couldn't say for sure.

He just hoped that with this day something would change in her. Even if not immediately, but he wished that she would start to believe in herself and in what she could do and finally realize that it wasn't her fault, but the fault of the people who should have protected her.

𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ・S. Gojo x OCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें