|| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟕 ||

After Gojo was sure that there was no more danger coming from him, he went to him and placed his index and middle finger on his forehead and the boy immediately fell asleep

Relieved, Jun took a deep breath and slowly relaxed before helping Megumi to his feet and picking up the bag and book from the ground.

She didn't know what they should do now and she didn't know what Gojo would do now. The only thing she knew was that the situation couldn't have been worse or more complex at the moment.

"What did you do?", Megumi asked now, leaning on Jun for support.

"I knocked him out. For our own safety. If he isn't possessed by Sukuna when he wakes up, he might have potential as a vessel."

"Satoru, you can't be serious.", Jun spoke softly, but it seemed like he was completely ignoring her at that moment.

"I have a question for you, Megumi-Kun. What should we do with him?", Jun just slowly shook her head and she realized how she was starting to get really pissed off.

"Even if he's a potential vessel, the Jujutsu regulations demand Itadori to be executed. However, I don't want to let him die.", she looked to Megumi and was surprised for a brief moment that he really didn't want to give him up which made her smile though.

"Are these your personal feelings?", she asked him now and Megumi nodded slowly.

"Yes. Please Sato-Sensei, Gojo-Sensei. Do something about this."

"Now that's a request from my precious student. Leave it to me.", Gojo shouldered Itadori without any problems and even though Jun wanted to respect Megumi's request, she didn't know how this would end.

Gojo teleported them all back to the school and after saying that he would take care of Itadori Jun went directly with Megumi to Shoko and let her treat him.

Shoko immediately saw that something was wrong with her and after she was done with Megumi, she sent him to his room to rest before she sat Jun down on a chair and lit a cigarette.

She said nothing, but waited until Jun was ready to talk to her. No matter if it was about what had happened with Megumi or about anything else she had already heard from the students.

Jun herself didn't know exactly what to say. Most of all, she didn't know where to start. This was a situation so difficult that she could barely sort out her thoughts.

"Do you want to tell me first why I need to find out from Panda-Kun that you slept with Gojo?", Shoko interrupted the silence and Jun now looked at her with wide eyes.

"How did he know?"

"Well, you don't seem to have been very quiet.", Jun saw the cheeky grin on Shoko's lips and immediately her cheeks turned red and she looked down at the floor again.