|| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟓 ||

Jun unwrapped her lollipop and put it in her mouth while she sat cross-legged on Megumi's bed and waited for him to come out of the bathroom

She knew that he didn't like it when other people were in his room, but with Jun he had little problems with it and so she sometimes spent her time in his room so that they could study.

This time, however, she wasn't here to study. Gojo had actually managed to shift his mission onto him and Megumi had no choice but to follow.

And since this mission was not a fight or anything like that, Jun was even more worried about him than before.

One could think that getting a cursed object would be a piece of cake and wouldn't be as dangerous as fighting against a curse.

However, in the end, even on a mission like this, a lot of things could go wrong, and it almost drove her crazy.

Gojo, however, felt that this wouldn't be a problem for him and that he would rather go to the date with Jun than worry about something so simple.

"You call as soon as something happens or anything seems strange. Okay?", she said now as Megumi came out of the bathroom and put on his uniform jacket.

"Hai, Sensei.", he muttered almost annoyed and Jun couldn't blame him.

"You'd best call me. Gojo certainly won't answer his phone.", she let the lollipop slide back and forth in her mouth and then looked up at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this. I know how annoyed you are by it."

"That's okay. I'm used to it, besides, at least this way we can assume that someone takes their missions seriously.", Jun had to chuckle softly now and jumped down from his bed before walking over to Megumi and adjusting the collar of his uniform.

"Take care of yourself and call if something seems fishy.", she said with a smile and yes, she really was worried about her students.

"No need to worry, Sato-Sensei."

Just because Megumi didn't seem to have a problem doing Gojo's work again didn't mean it was okay with Jun.

 She had spent the last two days trying to convince Gojo that she would do this mission with him and that they would be faster as a pair, but apparently he didn't like that idea at all.

And so now she made her way to the big gate of the school and waited there for Gojo. She threw the stick from her lollipop into the trash can and leaned against the wall while she scrolled around on her phone.

It was almost sad that she had gotten used to him being late again and again, and yet a smile spread across her lips.

She had spent the last few days looking up all kinds of things to make sure she wouldn't do anything wrong on the date.