|| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟒 ||

»»————-4 WEEKS LATER -————-««

Jun sat on the stairs in front of the training field, gazing up at the sky as her eyes lit up briefly and small, unassuming clouds blocked out the sun for her and her students.

She loved that she was now so good with her abilities and could almost completely control her cursed energy. Even if she still struggled at times.

For the past few weeks, since the Higher-Ups incident, Jun had been training with Gojo almost non-stop. And even if she had no chance against him because of his Infinity, the training had helped her a lot.

It even went so far that she had now developed her own domain expansion. But that was the part she had the most difficulties with at the moment.

Jun had her domain expansion under control and was able to move and act freely within it, but what was difficult were the individual abilities she brought into it.

It was hard to concentrate on one of the abilities while always making sure not to drag any bystanders into it.

However, she couldn't work on it since yesterday, since Gojo was on a mission and probably wouldn't be around for two more days, so she could forget about training for herself.

Jun would also be going on a mission tomorrow. And since she only had to travel to Kashiwa, she would be gone for one day at most. So unfortunately she had to leave her students here alone.

But she could imagine that they were happy to have a day off and to explore Tokyo. Especially for Nobara and Yuji, that would surely be a little adventure.

"Megumi-Kun.", Jun now called him over and as he sat next to her, she threw away her stick of ice cream and leaned back again.

"You know Gojo will be gone for at least two more days, and I'll be gone tomorrow for a day at most, too. That means you guys can explore Tokyo or do whatever.", Megumi listened to her intently while taking a sip from his water bottle and also looking to the other two who just kept training.

"If anything happens, you need to call me right away okay? I'm only in Kashiwa and I can be back here quickly.", she now looked to him and he nodded slowly and now leaned back as well.

"Are you having a weird feeling again?"

"Mhm. Yeah, kind of. But as soon as something seems weird to me, it's usually true. At least it's been like that the last few times. That's why I have to be sure you'll call no matter what happens and no matter what it's about."

Since she was no longer trapped by the hatred in her heart, she always had a strange feeling in her stomach area. It was like something was weighing her down, like something was lying heavy on her stomach.

And this strange, burdening feeling had always been true until now. Whenever she had that, something happened that no one could have expected and tore her little world out of shape again.