|| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎 ||

When Jun entered the compound, she could already hear the students practicing on the training field

When Jun entered the compound, she could already hear the students practicing on the training field. She had to smile and immediately threw her bag in front of the dormitory and went to the training field.

She really couldn't wait to see everyone again and at first she kept a low profile. She watched Maki and Panda fighting with each other while Megumi fought with Inumaki.

Jun crossed her arms in front of her chest and she was truly amazed that they had improved so much in just under a month. Apparently Gojo wasn't as bad a teacher as she had thought after all.

She just stood there for a few minutes before deciding to move on and just drop down without a word next to Gojo, who was sitting on a bench engrossed in his phone.

When he lifted his gaze and saw Jun sitting next to him, he dropped his cell phone and could hardly believe his eyes.

He had spent almost a whole month hoping that she would come back, and there she was, sitting next to him as if nothing had happened.

Two arms wrapped around her body and Jun was pressed up against Gojo, so much so that she almost couldn't breathe and she too put her arms around him and gently pressed him against her.

"You've missed me huh?" she said with a wide grin on her face, but Gojo said nothing but just held her close.

"Gojo...I can barely breathe.", she added though because she was really starting to have a hard time breathing reasonably.

"Don't ever do that again.", he just whispered and then all of a sudden the students were screaming her name and when Gojo broke away from her, Jun was dragged off the bench and they all started hugging her, which now ended in a group hug.

"Sato-Sensei, where the hell have you been? We were worried about you.", said Megumi who was the first to break away from the hug and looked at her with his arms folded in front of his chest.

"Hmm..let's put it this way. There was one thing I had to do."

"And what was that?", asked Panda, and Maki and Inumaki now looked questioningly at Jun as well.

She didn't know exactly how to explain it to them without telling the whole story, so she tapped her chin thoughtfully and thought for a moment.

Actually, it was relatively easy to explain what she had done without having to tell about everything else, and yet Jun felt that she had to show them somehow.

She didn't want to show off, by any means, but she wanted them to understand directly why she was gone for so long and why she had to do it alone, without anyone knowing about it.

"We could show them.", Shohei spoke up and Jun nodded with a big grin and took a few steps back.

"Yeah, we should do that. So you're ready?"