|| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔𝟒 ||

They arrived at the hotel in the middle of the night and you could see how tired and exhausted each of them was

They arrived at the hotel in the middle of the night and you could see how tired and exhausted each of them was. But now they had the chance to take full advantage of the day tomorrow, instead of arriving here later in the day.

After Jun checked everyone in, she gave them each a key card and together they headed to the floor they would be staying on for the next two days.

Each of the students slowly shuffled to their rooms, and Satoru, Ren, and Jun now entered the large hotel room as well, leaving their bags in the hallway for now.

Ren almost couldn't keep his eyes open and so she just quickly rummaged out his sleeping clothes, changed him and then put him directly into the single bed that was in the room.

It didn't take long for Ren to fall asleep and when she looked around for Satoru, she spotted him on the balcony and quietly went to him to put her arms around him and rest her cheek against his back.

"I'm glad you organized this. The students need this.", he said quietly now and Jun crawled down under his arms and turned to the sea as well, while he put his arms around her and his chin on her shoulder.

"You needed this too. You've been working way too much lately.", she whispered, enjoying the fresh sea air that tickled her nose lightly.

"I'm the strongest. Who else is going to do it?", she just rolled her eyes and put her hands on his, slowly stroking the back of his hands.

"I don't care if you're the strongest or not. You deserve a break too."

"Do you know when I have a break? When I'm inside you.", he whispered into her ear with a cheeky grin and in return he earned a light blow with Jun's elbow in his stomach area.

She couldn't believe that he had really said such things and actually such sentences shouldn't surprise her at all anymore and yet she was always shocked by his shamelessness.

But in the end she loved this attitude of his. Exactly this attitude had made her be more open-minded and relaxed, even if she would probably never say something like that.

She loved him. She loved the way he was, and even if he and Ren together sometimes meant pure chaos, she loved him for his wonderfully childlike nature.

She loved how he could be so carefree and free in certain things. She loved how he immediately took charge in serious situations and seemed to have everything under control.

She loved that he had shown her what it meant to live and most of all, she loved him for giving her the love and warmth she had missed all her life.

Through and with him she had found a home. A home which finally gave her a meaning in her life and which had saved her from the worst phase of her life.

 "I love you.", she just murmured softly, and Satoru's grip around her tightened a little before he gave her a soft kiss on her cheek and looked out to sea with her.