|| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟏 ||

When Jun woke up the next morning, she no longer felt Ren lying next to her and immediately sat upright in her bed and looked around her room in panic

She couldn't see him anywhere and as she rushed out of her room, she heard soft laughter from outside that sounded like her little brother's voice.

Barefoot she rushed down the stairs and when she opened the front door to the dorm, she saw Gojo playing soccer with Ren outside while she almost had a panic attack.

She stared at them for a moment, but when Gojo turned to her and saw her expression, he wanted to go to her, but Jun turned around and went back up to her room.

She wasn't necessarily angry or pissed off. She was just worried for a moment that maybe her father had taken him away and he was now living in hell.

But when she saw him playing outside and even heard his laughter, she was relieved that none of that had happened and yet the fact that Gojo hadn't woken her up was the reason she was so panicked.

Jun went straight to the bathroom and took off her clothes before standing under the shower and letting the lukewarm water slide over her body.

After everything that had happened and after falling asleep with Ren, she hadn't even managed to take a shower. She was even happier that she could now make up for it.

Because she was so engrossed in her thoughts, she didn't hear anyone enter the bathroom and it wasn't until she felt familiar hands on her waist that she turned around, wide-eyed and looked directly into the grinning face of Gojo.

"I'm sorry I didn't wake you up. But you were sleeping so peacefully.", he just said and breathed a kiss on her lips.

"It's okay, I was just worried for a second.", she mumbled before spinning around again and starting to wash her hair.

"Who's watching Ren?", she asked after a moment of silence, and Gojo now took the shower gel and slowly began to wash her back.

"Megumi. He summoned his dogs, which impressed Ren so much that Megumi is probably his best friend now.", he said with a soft laugh and Jun's lips were also now curling into a small smile.

How much she had missed his gentle touches in the last days. They hardly had time for each other, because they both had so much to do.

But now that she knew Ren was in good hands, she could relax a little under his touch and for a short moment forget all the worries and thoughts.

Gojo took the shower head and first began to remove the shampoo from her hair before rinsing her back and returning the shower head to its holder.

His hands slowly began massaging her shoulders and as she felt his soft kisses on her skin, she lightly bit her lower lip and hung her head a little.