|| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟔 ||

Jun looked at Ijichi who was sitting at the wheel and became more and more nervous when he heard Satoru almost screaming

Jun looked at Ijichi who was sitting at the wheel and became more and more nervous when he heard Satoru almost screaming. One saw directly how large the respect was, which he had towards him.

But Jun had already expected such a reaction. She knew that he wouldn't be thrilled with the idea that she wanted to move out, and yet she would never have thought that his reaction would be so extreme.

She said nothing, but just sat on the back seat next to him and listened to his words, which were more than incomprehensible, as she thought he was about to hyperventilate.

"You can't move out. Out of the question.", he now brought out between clenched teeth and Jun now looked out the window and took a deep breath.

"I can't keep living in that dorm with Ren. It won't work. That's not an environment a six-year-old boy should grow up in."

"And what about us?"

"I'm still there every day, and just because I don't live there anymore doesn't mean we can't be together, right?", she didn't quite understood his question.

Apparently he really thought that they would break up now if she didn't live in the dorm anymore, but that was the last thing on her mind.

It was absolutely out of the question for her to separate from him and actually Satoru should know that he could always come to her and that she wouldn't live on the other side of the world.

But for him things looked apparently different. And that was something she couldn't quite understand. She couldn't understand his thought processes most of the time, but now it was even more difficult for her.

Jun didn't know exactly how to explain the whole thing to him and that's why she took a deep breath when they arrived at the first apartment she wanted to visit.

It was only about 20 minutes away from Jujutsu High by car. It was a small house with only four apartments and from the outside it looked more than appealing.

Without another word, she got out of the car and slammed the door behind her before seconds later Satoru was standing in front of her, pouting and crossing his arms in front of his chest.

With a raised eyebrow, Jun looked up at him and tilted her head a tiny bit. She had to stifle a smirk, because right now he was pouting just like Ren when he didn't get ice cream.

"Are you sure you want to move out? Ren seems happy in the dorm after all, and the other students like him too, don't they?", he said now, and as she tried to walk past him, he blocked her path and she gave a soft sigh.

"Satoru...I already explained it to you. I can't live in a room with him forever and even if he could get his own room, this is not an environment by which I want to see him grow up. If he eventually decides to become a sorcerer himself, okay. But for now, the responsibility is mine and I'll let it-"