|| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟖 ||

It wasn't only for Ren but also for Jun the first time that she was in an amusement park

It wasn't only for Ren but also for Jun the first time that she was in an amusement park. Although this was a theme park for children, it opened up an almost completely new world for her.

She didn't know where to look first and at that moment she wished that Satoru was here and they could discover all the things this park had to offer together.

But even though she was extremely happy to be here, she always had to keep a watchful eye on Ren, who himself didn't know exactly where he wanted to go first and which of the small roller coasters was the coolest.

At that moment, the world seemed normal. And for a brief moment, she even forgot what could be hiding behind every corner and what was actually really lurking out there.

And even though Jun tried to relax and enjoy everything here, she couldn't help but always keep a watchful eye on her surroundings with the fear that something could happen.

She wasn't used to being alone anywhere. She had always had Satoru by her side and when she was afraid or everything was too much, she could trust that he would bring her back to school.

Now, however, she was here alone and with her little brother, and Jun felt a slight panic forming in her body, which she tried to suppress with all her might.

It wasn't the right time to panic now, after all she couldn't hope that Satoru would never leave her side and that's exactly why she had to try to cope with such things on her own.

"Onee-Chan, can we go on it?", Jun looked in the direction Ren was pointing and when she saw the water ride, she nodded with a slight grin on her lips and took his hand before joining him in the queue.

Jun was lucky that it was still quite warm and she didn't have to worry about him catching a cold if they went on one of the water rides right at the beginning.

She looked into his beaming face as he looked over the railing and watched how the people in the first two rows got completely wet and of course he wanted to have exactly this experience.

One could already imagine that they would be completely wet as soon as they came out of the ride, but as long as she could give her brother a little bit of normality, she was happy to accept it.

After it was finally their turn, she sat down with Ren right at the front and smiled as he looked down over the small boat into the water and had to take a good look at everything.

Jun saw the enthusiasm in his face and even if a little nervousness was reflected in it, she herself could hardly wait to ride along here and get wet from top to bottom.

The boat started to move and first they went into a kind of tunnel, in which it went steeply upwards and on the left and right on the walls were small paintings that told the history of mankind.

Not only Ren but also Jun was thrilled by what they saw there and she didn't know where to look first, while the boat went further and further up and Jun already felt that they had soon reached their peak.