chapter nine ; new friends

Start from the beginning

"I can't wait for you to work with me! You'll love it!" she adds on to what she says before.

I can already tell I'll have a great experience with her.

* hours later *

Anna and I are now sitting in some nice restaurant in Dortmund.

Anna has basically told me her life story in the past couple of hours from start to finish. Most of it being about her soon to be husband, Robert Lewandowski.

Apparently, Robert is a great footballer and plays on Borussia Dortmund.

As our drinks are served, Anna's phone starts going off.

"Hello, what's up love." Anna says through the phone and her phone starts making small noises.

"I'm at the restaurant near the coffee shop if you want to come by. I'm with Bruna, the girl I told you about!"

"Oh okay see you then, bye love you."

Anna puts her phone away then looks up at me.

"That was Robert, he's stopping by to eat with us. Is that alright?"

"Of course! It's fine!" I reply just as the waiter comes around for us to order.

A couple minutes later, I see a guy walk through the front restaurant doors in a black sweatshirt with a yellow crest on it.

The servers immediately come to his side to help seat him and he speaks to them quickly then starts walking towards our table.

This man arrives at our table and Anna's eyes light up. So this is Robert, I assume.

They exchange some words in some foreign language that I can't pick up on, after that he sits down next to Anna.

"Hi, I'm Robert. You must be Bruna." Robert greets me then extends his hand across the table.

"That's me, nice to meet you Robert." I shake his hand and reply back.

"Robert, Bruna is going to be working with me!"

Robert seems impressed and nods his head while smiling at Anna.

The couple look madly in love with each other. He looks at her the type of way every single girl would love to be looked at.

june 21st, 2013

It's been about 7 months since I've met Anna and I've never had a better friend.

Anna and I have grown as close as sisters to the point where she asked me to be her maid of honor at her and Robert's wedding.

Of course I said yes, how could I not.

Since the meeting back in November we've been on business trips for Nike, started doing personal training events and even starting to get in to writing a book.

After the small time with Anna, we've decided that we want to stay together working on our job.

Tomorrow is Anna and Robert's wedding and I couldn't be happier for my best friend. I hope for one day I could get happily married like them.

Surprisingly I've become good friends with Robert also, he is like a big brother almost even though he isn't that much older than me.

july 14th, 2013

I'm driving in the car with Anna and Robert after picking them up at the airport in Dortmund.

They had been gone for a couple of weeks because of their honeymoon and I was asked to pick them up.

"Bruna!" Anna excitedly says as she gets in the back of my car with Robert.

"We missed you. It was weird without you for so long Bru." she adds and I just turn around and smile.

Anna is the probably the only one who's called me by my nickname in the last four years. It reminded me of the Alcantara brothers that I left behind in Barcelona.

I hadn't heard much about Thiago for a long time. No clue of his whereabouts anymore, or Rafinha's.

Crazy to imagine that Rafinha is now twenty years old. I miss my Rafa, I missed him grow up and become a man.

I still had a couple of days when I would want to rush home to Barcelona and run straight into the arms of Thiago.

I doubt Thiago even thought about me anymore so I didn't think about him as much anymore.

Anna was trying to set me up with a good friend of Robert's who had moved from Borussia Dortmund to Bayern Munich two weeks ago.

I haven't told her about Thiago and I don't plan on it because knowing Anna she'll want me to try and talk to him.

* third person pov *

july 14th, 2013 : Thiago Alcantara has just signed a 4 year deal with Bundesliga club Bayern Munich.

***

A/N

Soo still kinda speeding up time and it's a boring chapter but thanks for the votes💗 I had to bring Anna and Robert into this bc I love them! They are goals. Hope you liked this update😊