chapter nine ; new friends

november 1st, 2012 * bruna's pov *

I am spending some time in Dortmund, Germany because of my new found love for traveling and for my new job.

After about two years in college I ditched the english and decided to pursue a new lifestyle. The healthy, nutrition filled, exercise lifestyle.

After talking to many people about a type of job I could do for this, they all sent me to the same exact person.

They were located in Munich, Germany. So after finding this out I packed my bags and booked a ticket for Germany.

When I got to Germany the airport was packed, but I eventually found my way to a cab and went to my hotel.

november 2nd, 2012

The first day in Germany went by insanely fast probably because of how tired I was.

Today was the day. I got myself prepared in a simple blue dress that was classy enough for an interview if this was even what it was.

Afterwards I quickly straightened my hair so that it wouldn't frizz up. I end up just grabbing my bag and heading out the hotel room door

No one speaks a tiny bit of Spanish here so I have to show the cab driver directions to the building by pointing furiously on my phone screen.

The driver seems to understand then after about ten minutes stops in front of this huge building.

"hier sind wir" he mumbles out, I don't have any clue as to what he is saying. Confused as ever, I pay him then get out to face the building.

Quickly I straighten my dress out and brush my hair out of my face. Building up the courage I walk in to the building, and the first thing I see is a person at a desk.

"Hallo, kann ich Ihnen helfen." the young man at the desk speaks up and I still can't process what he is saying. Taking out my phone yet again I point at the part of the building I need to find.

The receptionist nods and points up towards the ceiling and puts up the number 3 with his fingers.

I make my way to the elevator and go three floors up. When the elevator doors open, there is a long hall way with about three or four doors down it.

Surprisingly I figure out which door I have to go in. I meet another receptionist who guides me into what seems like a meeting room and motions for me to sit down and stay put.

About ten minutes the door opens and a man in a suit comes in, behind him is a girl.

This girl is skinny and muscular, has beautiful brown hair, isn't too tall or too short and just seems to perfect to be real.

This girl? Is the one the recommended me too?

"Hi, you can speak english right?" she asks, I respond with a shocked face.

"You're the first person I've met who speaks it in this country!" I exclaim to her and she responds with a smile.

"Well me and my agent both do so this interview will go good!"

She sits down and starts looking through a binder before looking back up at me.

"I'm so dumb, I should have introduced myself! I'm Anna Stachurska!" the brunette extends her hand to me and I shake her hand.

I debate with myself in my mind if I should tell her my real name or tell her I'm Rose Baldwin.

"I'm Bruna Nicolau." I smile at Anna after I tell her my real name.