it's weird i know. but i just honestly feel like i could be scary in jail...or prison since i'm 19...or would it be county jail? i don't even know how this shit work.

let me stop lying they'll eat me alive. i'm good with guns, but you can't have shit like that there. and i can fight, but them hoes be shanking.

prison ain't for me. but i still enjoy watching other people.

i watched for a while actually thinking it was funny. they be trynna seem so tough. i thought i was just watching by myself til dd spoke up.

"these hoes ain't on shit foreal , and them officers should be ashamed making them seem like they be whoopin ass. she a whole meth head" he pointed at the tv.

i just laughed. he was right. the officers kept sayin "oh when she's mad she'll blow up and there's no stoppin her". then when a fight was about to start they wait til they got held back.

"nobody don't like briana but me" he mumbled. "why" i huffed knowing he just wanted me to talk to him.

"ion know" he shrugged. of course he don't, his ass just be talking.

i liked brianna too, she was basically a bully but she also knew how to stand her ground so it was a love hate. i didn't agree with him though since he called him self being mad at me.

he huffed before speaking up. "why the fuck you mad at me? i'm supposed to be mad" he whined.

big ass fucking baby.

"because you mad at me for a stupid reason" i mumbled still watching tv. "how is that stupid" he snatched the remote and i frowned watching him pause the show.

"why would you do that!" i exclaimed trynna grab the remote and he pulled me on top of him.

"you think i'm stupid" he said sadly. "get away" i rolled off him and quickly grabbing the remote.

"melmel" he said and i didn't answer pushing play. "melly" he sat up and ignored him.

"melody janae davis" he said and i snapped my head towards him. "you fed" i shook my head making him laugh and i cracked a smile.

"you can't never be serious bro" he pulled me closer laying his head in my chest. "i just think that you shouldn't be mad about the birth control. i can always get it took out when the time is right" i shrugged.

"you right, i guess." he mumbled. "you jus mad you can't trap me" i said. "you right again" he said.

"you just agreeing cause you don't want me to be mad" i made a face. "you right again" he nodded before laughing and i smacked my teeth.

my ringtone started going off and i searched for my phone around my bed before picking it up.

"no that's my phone" dd looked at his phone. "answer it" he told me and handed me the phone. i shrugged answering.

"who the fuck made this shit, i was finna get dick" mani fussed and ddot groaned covering her mouth. "do you not have a filter" he said.

she bit his hand and my jaw dropped slightly. "fuck wrong wit you" she side eyed him.

"no foreal who made this, i was sleep" notti grumbled. "when is you not" eva laughed. "when i'm in-" he started.

"shush!" eva cut him off "oh okay" he said like he did something. "you mufuckas are disgusting" i made a gross face.

"oh foreal cause i heard dd was fingering you and sucked his finger the other day" notti said. "false." i replied quickly.

"mhm" the rest of them mumbled.