013

MELODY JANAE DAVIS

MELODY JANAE DAVIS

"mina?" melody looked down at her daughter. "yes mama" she replied "go with eva and notti to get the card so i can play games with you okay?"

"okay i be wight back" mina put her thumbs up and grabbed nottis finger on one side and eva's finge on the other as melody watched them walk away to get further.

"why you ain't tell mia to go to" johnel said. "shut up mia more reckless than me i might need her" melmel said making juju scrunch his eyesbrows together confused.

dd sighed knowing where this was going. "what the fuck goin on" gianna asked. dd turned to her look her in the eyes. "treasure finally broke melmel" dd shook his head making treasure raise her eyebrow at melmel.

"what you mean broke melmel the fuck she gone do" treasure crossed her arms. "y'all we is in a space full of kids" johnel said. he had only seen broken melody once and he didn't want to again.

"no no no" melmel put her hand up shushing johnel. "no because i feel like because i'm nice she feel like she can continue to keep trying me" melmel ran her tongue over her bottom lip.

"i feel like because i've been patient with you , you taking advantage of that. so step outside" melmel nodded her head towards the exit.

"for what?" treasure asked. "we finna fight come on" melmel said getting ready to walk towards the door. dd grabbed melmels wrist. "melmel...no" he said looking into her eyes.

her face softened snatching out of his grip. "she got one more time david" melmel rolled her eyes walking towards mia,notti and eva.

"yeah bish, i gone beat you ass" mia said trynna run up before princess grabbed her "come on mia let's go get ice cream okay" she smiled at him.

"yeah you wucky she holding me back bish" mia held her fists up kicking her feet as johnel followed making juju laugh. "juju what is this, why you with her?" treasure asked.

"i told you we just friends, why you even talking to me" he said to her. "just friends? nigga be serious you using her to get to me" treasure said as liyah, blue, dayday, mani, ddot and dd watched.

"i didn't even know she knew you stop trynna make everything bigger than it is. you was always good with that" he mumbled eyeing her as he walked towards melmel.

dd watched as juju and melmel interacted with each other laughing at who knows what. "how you know him" dd looked at treasure.

"nigga are you stupid? i know you heard the crazy bitch say 'you with my leftovers' clearly they used to fuck" dayday said.

liyah grabbed blues hand walking away not wanting to hear this but gigi mani dayday and ddot surely stayed wanting to know eveything.

"he yo ex?" dd asked treasure and she nodded. "well how the fuck he know melody?" dd asked looking at dayday, mani and ddot.