034

DAVID REYES

DAVID REYES

"yeah she said it was manman" i heard notti tell ddot as they played on the game. "so what they talkin?" ddot asked him.

"i think they just- flirt and he give her weed. well that's what melmel told me" notti said making me scrunch my face up.

"melmel told you what?" i opened the door making them looking at me startled. "huh" ddot played stupid .

"what the fuck y'all talkin bout?" i asked em getting a lil louder. "nigga mind yo stupid ass business" notti mugged me.

"where mina" jay asked walking past me. "just dropped her off back to melmel." i mumbled quickly.

"now what the fuck was y'all sayin" i looked back in nottis room as jay walked passed me.

"still don't know what you mean" ddot ignored me playing the game. "why you worried bout her? go talk to yo other baby mama" notti spat.

"that ms what this bout? so you sitting here making lies bout melmel to make me mad cause of what happened with treasure?" i asked crossing my arms.

they both looked at each other before busting out laughing really loud.

"nigga we don't gotta lie to you. you is not that special. you moved on and so can she. stupid" ddot scoffed.

"so what she moved on? bro what is y'all talking about i ain't move on" i said getting frustrated. "tell that to the bitch in there eating my noddles in the living room" ddot said referring to treasure.

"bro ion give a fuck. yo relationship problems ain't got shit to do with me so leave us out of it." notti dismissed.

"who y'all talkin about" i asked wanting to know.

she really felt like i moved on from her? i fucked up i get it. but ian move on i still wanna be with her.

if you wanted to be with her so bad you wouldn't have fucked treasure.

just shut the fuck up.

"yeah she moved on and guess what" notti exclaimed making my eyes snap up towards him. "everybody on the hill already like him cause they hang with him" he taunted making me a lil mad.

"what you mean?" i asked. "dd come here!" treasure yelled and i sighed. i walked away from nottis room seeing her on the couch

"thought i heard y'all talkin bout melmel what y'all talkin bout her fa?" she asked making me roll my eyes.

i fucked up bad bruh

"nun" i mumbled sitting on the couch. "well it must be sum cause you look sad you alright?" she asked.

"who is manman?" i turned towards her winderihn if she knew him. "oh manman? he this fine ass dope boy...or i think he a dope boy. he just make me wanna mmm" she explained and i huffed getting mad.