018

MELODY JANAE DAVIS

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

MELODY JANAE DAVIS

"wassup baby" dd voice beamed through the phone after he answered and i paused "boy don't do that" i scrunched my face up.

"my bad it's a reflex" he laughed looking at my face "mhm don't make me tell treasure" i said to make him mad.

"mcht here you go" he smiled shaking his head and i felt butterflies seeing his smile. "anyways are you busy you look busy" i made a yikes face looking at his back ground.

"i'm finna do a 'on the radar' , you good?" he asked raising his eyebrow and i started feeling bad because i always call him at the wrong times.

"i'm sorry i keep calling you at the wrong times but mina cranky and i just wanted you to talk to her so she can calm down and go to sleep for the night" i informed him.

"you good i got like five minutes give ha the phone gangsta" he said making me smile.

i really admire how he puts everything on hold for her. it's so cute. i walked into my room seeing mina on my bed whining lowly. "amina" i said catching her attention making her look up at me with big puffy red eyes making my heart break.

"here" i said passing her the phone and she looked at me weirdly before realizing who was on the phone.

i think being away from her dad for a long time like this wasn't something she was used to or enjoyed. she missed him a lot and i can tell by her change in mood.

i hope she like this when i'm not around or imma be real offended. "dada" she said looking at the screen.

"hey love bug what's wrong" he said making her smile. the bitch stole my nick name.

"i jus wan see you" she pouted making my heart swell. "i wanna see you too bug it's okay. you only got a little bit before i see you again then we can play just dance igh" he said making me smile.

he such a good dad.

"okay i miss you" she said looking into the screen. "i miss you to bug" he said making me pout. these two months need to hurry up this is breaking my heart right now and it's nothing i can do.

"i wuv you so mush" mina cheesed showing her teeth making him smile. "i love you too and tell yo mama i love her too, bye okay?" he said making me furrow my eyebrows.

that's the second time.

"bye bye" mina opened and closed her hand making him laugh and he hung up. "hea go mama. you lay wif me so i go to sleep?" she asked.

"okay" i climbed in my bed next to her. "you not used to sleeping in a crib no more huh" i teased smiling.

"uh uh" she shook her head wrapping her arms around my neck. "i love you tinka" i mumbled kissing her forehead.

"i wuv you too mama" she snuggled further into my chest making me sigh in relief.

being with mina was the only time i felt free from my anxiety. dd used to fill that void. i remember when he first started showing intrest in me.