048

DAVID REYES

DAVID REYES

"i did it! i did it!" mia ran up excitedly to us and i smiled. "yeah bestie you did yo shit" i put my hand out letting her dap me up.

"mia why you went up there and said that bull shit" blue laughed. "cause this school suck!" she exclaimed making. people look at us.

when they asked mia what she was happy about after graduating she said not having to see these kids no more. and i felt her.

"okay well lemme take yo picture then we can go home and get you dressed and go see clifford like i promised" liyah said softly making mia smile.

"mina you look so pretty today" mia complimented mina. "thank you" mina said lowly blushing and looking down.

"come on baby hold the sign" liyah said holding her phone. "i'm so happy i never have to do school again!" mia looked in the sky like she was relieved.

"girl you barely even started" blue said making liyah mug him. "huh?" mia asked. "you got a good 12 to 17 more years baby" he explained making her smile drop.

"you lying to me?" she said and i could tell she was getting irritated. "blue hush!" liyah yelled making him go quiet.

mia had a full blown mug on her face. "smile for the picture" liyah instructed. mia shook her head.

"smile for this damn camera" liyah gritted and mia huffed. "i hate this shit" she said loud and clear.

mina tugged on my pants signaling me to pick her up which i did without questioning it.

mia forced a smile letting liyah snap the pictures. "this shit don't even look real. thanks tyquan"liyah glared at blue knowing this was his fault x

mia was just a beam of rainbows and sunshine two seconds ago and he ruined it in one sentence.