038

ik i'm a lil late but this chapter is like twice as long so i would appreciate a good amount of comments and votes, thanks 🙂✌🏾

MELODY JANAE DAVIS

"ion got enough rhythm for this" solana yawned placing her hands on her hips. "it's literally like 6 moves the song is just a lil fast" princess said.

they were currently teaching us a tiktok dance they wanted us to do, i had got it quick but that's only cause i saw it on tiktok a few times so i knew the sequence.

lana on the other hand was ready to just give up and say fuck it.

"okay we gone do this again" princess laughed at lana who sat on the couch mad. "just do it without me i'll be fine" she waved princess of trynna catch her breath.

"okay start it, princess you calling it" liyah pointed. princess was a cheerlead so they felt like that was the best idea.

the timer started counting down from three before her way by partynextdoor began playing.

once we finished i was damn near finna pass out. i feel like i'm getting outta shape and shit.

we crowded round the phone watching. "liyah messed up right there" mani smiled pointing.

"that's as good as it's gone get" liyahs soft voice taunted. "anyways i'm finna light this blunt" i plopped on the couch next to lana who was pouting on her phone.

"y'all i wanna rewatch pvalley" mani snatched the remote and i shuffled looking for my lighter. i found it hidden in the couch away from mina before lighting the blunt and taking a pull.

"mhm yeah" i blew the smoke out talking to myself while looking at the blunt. mani roll them so pretty. "my toxic trait is thinking i can do that my first time getting on a pole" eva pointed at the tv as i took another pull letting it spill out my mouth before passing it to liyah.

"actually that's not that hard, you jus gotta have a strong pushoff" i explained shrugging making everyone but solana look at me weirdly.

"and how would you know that"
mani said. i just shrugged knowing i already said to much. they just brushed it off continuing to watch the show as we all passed the blunt finishing.

"melmel remember you sprained your ankle doin that" lana pointed at keyshawn doin a trick.

"hmm?" i looked at her with low eyes barely hearing her. "that trick" she pointed "you had sprained your ankle the first time you tried it" she giggled.

"oh yeah" i nodded. "melmel!" eva shouted. "hmm" i raised my eyebrows as much as i could while my eyes stayed low.

"you a stripper?!" she whispered shouted. "who a stripper" mani looked around. "melmel" princess answered.