004

MELODY JANAE DAVIS

MELODY JANAE DAVIS

"melmel why that baby just called you mama" eva's smile dropped. "because cause i am her mama duh" melmel said in a duh tone.

"what do you mean?! since when you had a baby???" notti asked feeling hurt. he couldn't believe melmel had a baby.

"well she's a year and a month so" melmel shrugged. "melmel i really don't appreciate how you trynna brush it off like you ain't have a whole child we ain't know about. you on that living a double life shit" ddot spoke.

melmel sighed. "y'all right i'm sorry" she sat down. "i just didn't know how to tell y'all. i tried to tell dd and he blocked me on everything that we could contact eachother on" she explained.

"i went through really bad depression with the break up on top of pregnancy, i jus ain't know how to tell y'all. so i deactivated my accounts to find myself. i realized i was too dependent on dd" she sighed.

"it was only when i reactivated my accounts that i realized dd unblocked me. i promise i will tell him guys just let me be the one to do it...please" she pleaded and they all nodded feeling bad.

they hated they didn't know what she was going through. "don't feel bad, my time to myself taught me how to love myself again and i'm perfectly fine. see?" she cheesed big.

"jesus close your mouth. why you still got braces at yo big age" dayday covered his eyes.

"mama may i pease eat eat now?" mina repeated. "oh snap sorry tinka. here notti are you okay with holding her" she asked him and he slowly nodded.

he put his arms out and melmel placed mina in his arms. she walked out the living room into the kitchen.

"hi" mina blushed at notti. she was so shy. it caused as smile to creep on his face. "y'all she look just like dd" he looked at everyone who was staring at mina.

"well that answers my 'who the father is' question" johnel leaned back. mina looked up seeing everyone staring at her with a mixture of emotions on their face.

"sumfin on face?" she raised her eyebrows wiping under her nose. everybody started quietly laughing.

"what's you name" she asked notti playing with his chain "i'm ethan" he said using his regular name. "efan? i wike it" she cheesed showing her dimples.

notti immediately started smiling. he felt like he jus got rewarded and all she said was she liked his name.

"what yaw name" mina said breaking out of her shell looking at everyone.