046

DAVID REYES

DAVID REYES

"when i was thirteen...i had my first love" melmel jumped in my face pointing at me making me smile.

"there was nobody that compared to my baby and sum sum sum" she mumbled the end.

"see bro you don't even know the lyrics" i waved her off. "wait lemme restart!" she exclaimed grabbing her phone rewinding ten seconds.

"when i was thirteen!" she hopped up startling me a lil from me the sudden movement. "i had my first love! there was no body that compared to my baby and no body came between us nor could ever come above" she let out a huge breath making me laugh.

"yo outta shape ass" i pointed and she smacked her teeth. "ian outta shape dick muncher" she rolled her eyes

"woahh when you get cut like that" u mugged her. she shrugged her shoulders.

"hey guysss where mina" lana walked in melmel room. i looked at her before pointing at mina who was watching her new ipad . "why wassup" i said.

"nun" she eyed melmel. "i'm jus finna chill with her" she smiled picking her up from the bed and mina kept her eyes on the ipad

"fuck is she watching" i pointed looking at melmel. "damn ugly ass mouse" melmel mumbled making me laugh.

she hated minnie mouse.

"what you takin mina for" i looked at lana as she tried to walk out without another word being sneaky.

she paused in the door frame turning around. "huh?" she asked. "what you want mina for?" i asked kinda confused.

they stressing me out in this house i needa go home.

"cause y'all needa talk about stuff" she looked between me and melmel. "stuff like what then" i gave her a face cause at this point she makin shit up.

"like how y'all be acting like a couple but ain't one" she accused making me side eye melmel.

i started to speak "shut up that ain't no re-"

"and melmel be singing in the shower... bout you" she blurted before covering her mouth and widening her eyes.

"i've said to much" she turned around speed walking away and shutting melmels room door behind her.

"she lying" melmel snapped her head towards me. "sure" i gave her a unconvinced look.

she looked embarrassed, whole time i think it's cute.

"anyways i think my sister likes you" she sighed making me look at her weirdly. "who?" i asked.

"that michelle girl?" i asked. "her name is maria" she laughed "that's what i said" i replied.

"but yess, when we was getting our nails done, and eating lunch she kept asking questions about you." she informed me.

"well actually she was asking questions about my whole life, but you know how that goes. it always ended up back to you" she explained more.