035

MELODY JANAE DAVIS

MELODY JANAE DAVIS

"can we talk now, last time you blew up on me" dd held the door as i tried to close in his face.

he was dropping mina off and i wasn't trynna talk to him after what happened the last time we talked but it's been two weeks so i'm kinda over it.

we had just been dropping off and picking up mina with no words exchanged. "mina go see what lana doin" i pushed her a lil so i could walk out the door and closed it behind me.

"k" she mumbled waddling while in the process of sticking her pacifier in her mouth to prevent putting her fingers in her mouth.

"wassup" i avoided eye contact with him stuffing my hands into my cookie branded hoodie.

"first imma say i'm sorry for how shit went down last time we talked i shouldn't have did that or acted like that cause it's not my business" his jaw clenched.

"das my fault and i shouldn't have even bothered you once i peeped you in the car. ian mean to overstep or come off as jealous" he admitted making my face falter.

i thought this was gone end up going bad again but seeing he was actually apologizing was making me feel better about the outcome.

"and also, i want too explain what happened with treasure because i see the story got a lil mixed up fa sure" he nodded and i stayed quiet waiting for him to continue.

"yes i did have sex with treasure after i came back. she had came over and it was me, notti, jay, and ddot. all i know is we was talking about you actually then i started going on about how i needed to get tested to make sure even though she was cured i didn't get gonorrhea which i didn't.

i kinda don't remember the rest if i'm bein honest but i know we did fuck. i just don't know how we even got into the point where it got that far. but it did and i'm sorry if you felt like i mislead you because i didn't. everything i said at the pool, all that, i meant it i swear.

i did wanna be with you and i still do but you right. i gotta get my shit together cause right now i feel like my life is spiraling and ion wanna 'keep putting you in the mix' as you said" he joked making me laughs lil.

"i also wanna say that i'm sorry too, even though it was justified i shouldn't have said some of that shit to you. i was speaking off of impulse and a lil bit of weed" i punched my finger making him laugh.

"but it was still was unnecessary especially in your situation i can't imagine how confused you are. i want you to know that even though we not together i wouldn't mind being your friend and sometimes it's just better off that way

you can always talk to me if you feel like you don't got no one else. i honestly feel like with us it's impossible to just be friends because of our history and the daughter that we share