017

1st person today

DAVID REYES

"if your so sure why won't you then?" treasurer asked me for the fifteenth time since i got home from the airport.

i think she secretly happy that melmel gone but ion see why. 3 months not that long and melmel gone be back...she promised.

i didn't want them to leave at all. but now that they gone i need some form of entertainment so it's back to treasure.

"because i don't need it i already know, so why do i need to. and why does it even matter to you bro" i replied getting tired of this same conversation.

"because i don't want you looking stupid you fucking dumbass lil boy. i'm telling you david she told me herself you aren't mina's real dad." treasure told me.

i looked at her being silent studying her body language. i know it's something wrong with her but this girl is a whole mother level of stupid.

"wait foreal?" i asked feeding in to her bullshit ass lies. "yes and she told me until she finds out who mina's real dad is in atlanta she's gonna keep having you believe you are." treasure crossed her arms sitting next to me on the couch.

"wow" i shook my head not believing her she think im that stupid. melody literally wants to put a bullet in her head and she think i believe that she would tell her even if that was true.

which it isn't.

"ion know you might be lying" i slowly shook my head. "baby i wouldn't lie to you about something this serious. your taking care of someone else's child" she rubbed down my arms making me suppress the mug.

"treasure." i looked up at her. "hmm" a slight smiled formed on her face. "i'll do it can you just leave me alone about it right now" i lied so she would stop touching me.

"when are you gone do it?" she asked. "when they get back why?" i scrunched my face. this bitch ask to many questions.

"that's so far away" she retracted her hand pouting and slouching into the couch. "well what you want me to do" i shrugged.

"they in atlanta so i gotta wait" i continued knowing i wouldnt do it anyway. this bitch need to go away from me.

"just call melmel and tell her you want one then" treasure suggested. "melmel is on a plane im not finna call her" i shook my head.

"yo why you so bent up on this. what do me and my child gotta do with you" i asked getting frustrated. "she's not your child! and i wanted to have your first baby." she looked down.

"oh that's cool" i shrugged making her look at me crazy. "really david that's cool? you sitting here taking care of another nigga baby and you think your cool?" she asked me making me laugh under my breath.