031

"MELMEL TURN IT OFF!" dayday shouted at his bestfriend

"MELMEL TURN IT OFF!" dayday shouted at his bestfriend. "nope" she laughed as the rest of them laughed at him throwing a hissy fit.

they were all cooped up in melmels living room and jonny and princess and had just gotten there so they were eating chinese food.

melmel decided that she was gonna pick the movies and she chose harry potter. no one else really complained but dayday, he said it gave him the creeps.

"jojo do you think your mom would be okay if you stayed here with the rest of us tonight?" melmel asked jordan.

"it's friday so probably not" he looked down not liking all the eyes on him. "jojo i think i seen you around school before, how old you is" notti tried to start a conversation.

"actually me too, you a sophomore right?" mani looked at him and he nodded "i'm fifteen" he mumbled while dd just tuned into their conversation.

"aww yeah i got you in my gym class, you can hang wit me if you want from now on" mani said. she could tell something was up and she wanted to make him feel comfortable. "really?" jojo smiled and she nodded.

ddot rubbed her shoulder proud that she was actually being nice.

"yeah and i think i seen you in our lunch you got B lunch?" notti asked and he bit his lip nodding. "yeah you can sit with us if you want lil bro" ddot volunteered. notti nodded co-signing

melmel smiled seeing them help him out. "thank y'all" he mumbled smiling to himself.

meanwhile dd was staring at melmel in deep thought. he had a lot of shit on his mind at the moment that no one knew about.

melmel definitely noticed his off behavior which is why she told him he could always talk to her. she just couldn't figure out what was bothering him.

like she felt his eyes on her she looked up and at him making eye contact. 'you alright?' she mouthed nodding.

he nodded looking away back at the tv ignoring her.

"i wake" mina announced as she sat up on the couch she was laying on next to melmel and dayday.

"is that your daughter too?" jojo asked liyah trynna get out his comfort zone. "no she not mine. only that lil bad one right there" liyah pointed at mia who was layed out on the floor with her mouth hung open snoring with a cover layed over her.

"jojo, this is amina. she is me and dds daughter" melmel introduced mina making jordan's eyes widen. "you had a baby" he whispered making everybody laugh under there breath.

"yes aggy" she laughed and him and he just blushed from being nervous looking away from her back down to his food. "my dada leave?" mina looked around before she spotted dd.

she sat up a lil more on the couch before getting off of it and walking over to him.

"hey love bug" he hoisted her up. he wasn't feeling the best right now and his mind was going a million miles per hour but mina always made him forget about his current problem.