042

MELODY JANAE DAVIS

MELODY JANAE DAVIS

"oh it's jus you" i seen dd standing at the door. "damn what i do?" he asked offended and i shrugged walking away from the door knowin he would follow.

"where mina?" he asked closing the door behind him. "sleep," i flopped on the bed relighting the blunt i was smokin.

he took his shoes off hopping in my bed next to me and i slightly mugged him. "fuck wrong witchu" he raised his eyebrows.

"nun" i shrugged grabbing my controller. "watchu playin" he looked at the tv. "see now you jus askin stupid ass questions nigga what it look like" i turned my head towards him.

"you good nigga damn?" i continued. "well my bad fa tryin not to make shit akward" he rolled his eyes pullin his phone out.

"it wasn't awkward til you made it awkward, if you still trippin over that treasure shit from three days ago then jus chill" i took a pull from the blunt.

"you sure you ain't mad at me" he looked up from his phone. "no" i answered truthfully holding the blunt between my lips to use both my hands.

"what ms ada do with ha?" he asked "you bein mad fed" i side eyed him. "shut up stupid" he mushed my head making me laugh.

"she fuckin did the lil ash thing" i told him. "she creamated her?" he asked. "nigga how the fuck would she do that" i looked at him stupid.

"okay when yo dumb ass get booked cause her body pop up imma say i told you. dickhead" he mumbled looking back at his phone.

"whateva" i put my head set on joining the gta server.

"y'all niggas lame playin on the game" i said seeing edot, roscoe, ddot, and 83 on. "roscoe ain't you like pushin thirty" i laughed and he smacked his teeth.

"yo stop fuckin playin" i heard him beam through my headset and i laughed. "you wanna hit this" i mumbled passing the blunt to dd.

"yoo whattt??" 83 questioned me. "mcht nigga i was askin if he wanted to the hit blunt" i said in a duh tone.

"who you playin wit?" dd asked. "da guys" i taunted makin him mad. "you is not one of da guys" dd rolled his eyes.

"you mad" i licked my lips. "edot come pick me up" i said. "igh bet where you at" he answered.

"the bronx" i replied. "who at yo house" roscoe asked as i started running around.

"my nigga" i joked. "nah cause i swear i heard dd" 83 said "say word" ddot said.

"worda bro" 83 replied. "shut up dick muncher that was not him" i lied. "yeah ight treausre gone beat yo ass" edot laughed.

"suck treasure dick" i scratched behind my ear. "mcht relax bro" edot said. "cock sucker" i mumbled shaking my head.