032

ARMANI WALKER

ARMANI WALKER

"bro they ova thea messin with that boy again it never gets old" i heard before rubbing my itchy nose and looking up from my phone.

i looked at the two girls conversating and laughed before shaking my head and looking back down at my phone. they so damn miserable.

"ion even feel bad his mama a junkie honestly" the other girl and i looked up in time to see her shrugging. "mane what the fuck is y'all talkin bout?" i questioned getting tired of hearing this.

like bitch why can i hear you over my airpods stupid? "that one boy jordan his mama on drugs bad i think i seen her on a corner one time beggin fa money to feed him" the first girl laughed.

i scrunched my face up immediately knowing who they was talking about. i had never noticed jojo only seen him around or in gym but he looked pretty stand-off ish so i just thought he was a man of less words.

but what i'm hearing from these airheads is dude be getting picked on. i looked at them still laughing. "bofa yall shut the fuck up yall take that shit as a joke?" i said catching them off gaurd. i hope they ain't think i was finna laugh with em.

they stopped laughing looking at me. "my mama a crack head too what you gone laugh at me now too?" i continued seeing them mute. "yeah i thought so. stupid bitches" i mumbled mugging them.

"where the fuck jordan at" i bit my top lip. they pointed over there by the
water fill up fountain and i looked seeing him conversating with two boys.

it looked harmless but i'm still finna go check it out. i told him i had his back and i meant it.

i sighed picking my phone up and texting ddot to come to my gym class and he replied right away. i put my phone into my back pocket and took my airpods out putting them back in the case.

i started walking over to them not knowing what to expect before i spotted ddot walk through the gym doors. i waved him over not bothering to stop walking and he jogged over to me.

"wassup" he mumbled draping his arm around my shoulder and i shook my head pointing at the three individuals before seeing one of em jack jojo up.

i smacked my teeth shrugging ddot off me before speeding up my pace. ddot grabbed the dude from the back of his shirt pulling him off jordan.

"bitch what the fuck is you doin jacking him up like that" i mugged him while ddot held him up. "mani this don't concern you-" the second boy began.

"nigga excuse me but do i know you?" i asked never seeing him a day in my life. "no but-" he replied.

"so why you adressing me as mani? my name is armani thank you" i corrected him. ddot let the other boy go and i nodded signaling jojo to come stand by me.

"y'all know how old this boy is?" i asked both of them as a crowd started forming. they shook they head and i huffed. "he's fifteen you dumb asses" i rolled my eyes pulling jordan closer to me.