025

solanas bathing suit

DAVID REYES

"david if i tell you again imma slap you" melmel shouted splashing me with water. "why not!" i shouted splashing her back.

"cause that's nasty and we in a public place. plus we not together" she justified "we can be" i snickered making her hold in a laugh.

"haha no" she said sarcastically and flipped on her back to float. " please." i said.

"we not doin a quickie in the car" she whisper shouted "we did one before!" i argued feeling helpless.

she just look so good bruh, this ain't fair.

"yeah! before we broke up and i had a child" she said "yada yada" i rolled my neck. "i gotta piss, ima be back." i muttered feelin a attitude coming.

i'm bein pussy deprived and ion like it! imma fight the next nigga that look at me.

"k be safe and i'll check on lana and mina" she said swimming away while i got out the pool. the community pool wasn't crowded but it had a good amount of people.

i walked to the bathroom not even actually having to pee but melmel was making me mad. she know what she doin giving me blue balls.

plus i got lil sex addiction....but only when it come to melmel. it's kinda weird cause i've only had sex with treasure like 3 or four times in the four months we knew eachother.

then i fuck melmel one time and now i want more, and more, and more with rounds, and rounds, and rounds.

maybe it's just her. but i definitely can admit i have a sex addiction. it took me a while to except it. i wouldn't say its a addiction i just enjoy sex a lot...with melmel.

i remember when we was together them 6 day period cycles used to have me crying. one time ian even care no more i was so sex deprived.

no regrets.

after i felt like i been standing by the bathroom long enough i walked away bumping into lana.

"where my daughter?" i asked her. "huh?" she replied and i looked at her like she was stupid.