026

DAVID REYES

DAVID REYES

"i aint think you was serious when you said you was gone put shordy in a headlock" melmel said unbuckling mina out of her car seat. "they shouldnt have said that stupid shit ion care" i shrugged grabbing our stuff while lana unlocked the door.

"plus i told lana if they fucked wit her i would put em in a headlock" i said closing the trunk. "yall so aggy i shoulda neva let yall met" melmel shook her head picking up a sleeping mina.

"shut up thats the homie!" i said.

lana may have been aggy but she grew on me im not gone lie. she funny as hell and she keep it real and im glad melmel had someone like her to be here for her while she in georgia.

"that girl was stink too" i scrunched my face up walking in the house behind melmel. we heard a shower so im guessing lana was showering. she was pretty heated after the fight.

she didnt loose. it was more of like a tie because they both was doing the same thing. this is why you dont fight your twin. i wanna know the story behind it cause the hatred in they eyes man that shit was scary.

"who keke?" she laughed walking to her room and i smiled "yes bro like how do you smell like garbage in a place full of water. they literally had showers there" i said dropping the bags.

"maybe she didnt smell it" she shrugged laying mina down and walking to her dresser as i took my shirt off. "man the whole america can smell dat shit" i waved her off as she choose clothes for a shower.

"you ight tho?" i asked. i hated seeing the look on her face when lana told us what was going on. the uncomforted look and how she covered herself. that shit makin me mad all over again. i need a blunt.

"yeah im good" she mumbled grabbing her towel and i tilted my head looking at her side ways. she not good. ian gone push her to talk about it but we gone talk bout it ion care.

"woah woah no im taking a shower first" i said trynna mess with her to at least make her smile again. "nooo i always go first" she laughed.

i smiled happy that i could at least her to laugh. "okay well my hair got chlorine in it!" i said. "so does mine? my lace came off in pool cause of you remember" she playfully rolled her eyes.

damn i did do that. her natural hair better anyway. its back length and all.

i looked between the door and her before she caught on and tried to make a run for it and i shoved her a lil as we both ran to the bathroom.

"stoppp im goin first" she whined. "lets just go together" i smirked at her. "no ew" she said making my face drop in offence.

"why not, we did it before!?" i exclaimed. "yeah when we was together" she scoffed sitting her stuff on the counter top. "but you said we could work on it" i whined.