054

MELODY JANAE DAVIS

MELODY JANAE DAVIS

"is amina sleep?" i asked dd as i walked in my room from the bathroom getting out the shower. he sat his phone down next to him and looked up at me nodding.

"why you don't never got no underwear on?" he rolled his eyes looking at my chest. "cause i'm finna go to sleep" i replied matching his attitude.

he mad because he thought i was playing when i said i got the birth control put in my arm but i was dead ass serious.

i'll eventually get it out, i just at least want mina to start school before having another baby is a possibility again. plus i have to start working again soon.

i know dd is reckless and he don't care and will purposely try to get me pregnant so i got it. now he mad. like boy it's never that serious.

trynna trap me and shit.

i hung my towel up getting my lotion and sitting at the edge of the bed. i put some on my hand rubbing it on my body.

"how i'm supposed to be mad at you when you trynna seduce me" he huffed. i smiled but scrunched my eyebrows giving him a confused look also trynna hold in my laugh.

"i'm trynna seduce you?" i asked a rhetorical question. "yep. over here wit only a tank top and nike pros on. then yo ass got no underwear on, AND you rubbin lotion on you and shit making you look smooth. go away" he grumbled.

"you in my crib sir" i said finishing. i got up putting the lotion back on my dresser and i turned around seeing him biting down on his lip.

"stop always being so horny" i mumbled turning the light off. "but it's you" he told me letting his eyes follow me.

"imagine me as a man then" i shrugged making him smack his teeth. "stop bein weird" he got back on his phone as i got back in my bed laying next to him.

"you knew i was a weirdo when you got with me, you love it here" i sighed grabbing the remote.

"shut up" he shoved me and i dramatically fell out the bed making him laugh. "oww" i felt myself tearing up.

he stopped laughing and leaned over the edge. "i'm sorry mama cmon" he leaned his whole body over the bed helping up up.

"don't cry stop" he wiped the tear that fell.

i started smiling making him smack his teeth. "yeah i could be a actor don't lie" i boosted plopping back.

"you need to stop that shit you really be hurting my feelings" he layed back right. "you gone stop being mad at me?" i asked.

"no" he said with a attitude. "then i'm not sorry" i shrugged grabbing the remote.

i started ignoring him scrolling on netflix. "hmmmm" i mumbled trying to decided. i decided on girls incarcerated since i like jail shows.