053

DAVID REYES

DAVID REYES

"heyyyyy" my mom opened the door for us and i mugged her while she hugged melmel.

"okay it's been long enough" i pulled them apart from each other. "stop i haven't seen her in forever!" my mom exclaimed.

"what you yellin for" i rubbed my ear and she smacked the side of my head. "shut up" she gritted.

"come in come in" she waved us three in. "i called ethan he said he's coming, jay didn't answer though" she shook her head closing the door.

"he probably sleep, you know his phone on do not disturb when he sleep" i mumbled picking mina up. "let me hold her" she took mina out my arms.

"seeeee" i shook my head. this why i ain't brought them over here sooner, she be hogging. don't get me wrong i love my moms but i can't never have melmel to myself, nor mina.

and if anyone know me they know that's a problem.

"and ma'am where have you been, haven't seen you in years" she looked at melmel. "me and dd were in a break" she shrugged making me roll my eyes.

in my head we never broke up .

"okay so?" my mom said playfully making her laugh. "just didn't think it was smart, plus i went to college" she said.

"no one cares about what he thinks. i thought we was girls, you hurt my feelings knowing that when you guys go on a break i'm forgotten" she placed a hand on her heart.

"ma! shush!" i said getting frustrated. "you hush! everything isn't about you" she rolled her eyes.

"come sit" she waved us over to the chairs as she bounced mina. "so how have you been" she asked melody.

"just forget david huh" i looked between them. "shut up" they said in unison and i rolled my eyes getting on my phone pretending not to listen.

"i've been good" melmel nodded. "i missed you being around" my mom spoke. she such a suck up.

"that last girl that he was hanging with made me wanna put my hands in her" my mom said seriously. "ma!" i looked at her crazy.

melmel busted out laughing at my face. "treasure is...something" melmel made a yikes face referring to her in present tense.

my mom nodded agreeing.

"this akward" i blurted making them look at me. "yep" melmel nodded. "well," she shrugged.

"dada" mina yawned looking tired again. man i thought notti sleep to damn much but mina proved me all the way wrong.

"yeah mama" i said lowly looking at her. "i eat eat?!" her eyes widened and she tilted her head to the side.

"why hasn't she- ate" my mom slapped my arm. "hey quit with the hitting! she just ate thirty minutes ago. she just hungry again" i shrugged.

"oh..that's what i thought" she bucked at me and i snickered. "we gone eat in a second" i rubbed my eyes.