- 35 🌸

Last part of my second book 🥺. First book is yet to complete.

"Am I on time? " Sidharth asked peeping inside his room only to see his newly wed wife sitting on his bed all dolled up in bridal attire.

"No you are late Mr Shah. "
Shehnaaz replied checking her phone.

"Don't tell me you were getting bored without me because it's evident that you were busy in phone. So the time ran fast. " Sidharth said coming into the room locking door behind.

"So what should I do? You are ignoring me from last week, I thought you won't get time tonight also. " Shehnaaz mocked him as he didn't show up from last week.

"I was busy with preparation sweetheart. " Sidharth laid beside her leaning to her lap.

"Acha. Fir ap konse preparation mein busy the?" Shehnaaz asked sarcastically making Sidharth sit straight on bed.

"Sab ne wedding preparation dekha par apke muh dikhai ka gift honeymoon preparation ye sab to mujhe hi lena tha na. Apko pata bhi hai ki mein kitna confuse tha gift ko lekar. " Sidharth complained cutely making Shehnaaz rolled her eyes.

"Tch tch tch baby stop doing it for now. Change first then you have all the night to roll your eyes in pleasure. " Sidharth said smirking to lighten up her mood.

"Don't change the topic and you have just said you were looking after the honeymoon preparation? " Shehnaaz asked and he nodded happily.

"Then honey you might have forgot that it's not only your honeymoon mine too. I also have right to choose the destination. " she gave a tight smile showing her seriousness for the topic.

"Yeah you definitely will. I just picked up some destination of my choice. Now you can choose any of it or if you have any other place in your mind then we will go there. " Sidharth said wrapping hand around her waist and smelling her sweet fragrance from shoulder 

"Don’t you want your wedding gift? " he asked kissing her shoulder lightly. She couldn’t form any word just nodded her head.

"Wait here. " saying he walked into his walk in closet and came back with a Celine bag in his hand.
She looked at him confusingly and he smiled.

"Close you eyes. " he said pulling out a dark blue velvet box from the bag.
She closed her eyes and felt a cold metallic object touching her neck.

"Open you eyes now. " he said holding her by shoulder. She opened her eyes and looked at the gold pendent of S alphabet hanging on her neck.
She touched the pendent and murmured a "thank you " looking at him throw mirror.

She turned to him and hugged him tightly kissing his cheeks lovingly.

" Go. Change into something comfortable. I will change in room. " he said detaching himself from her grip.

"At first help me to get rid of this heavy jewelleries. " Shehnaaz pouted pointing at her jewelleries.

"Ok come sit here. " he said getting up from bed and pointing at stoll to sit.

"I had to wear these much heavy jewelleries for you only. " she glared at him and he chuckled.

"Theek hai baba I am helping you na. Come" Sidharth said taking of her heavy necklace and saw some scratches on her skin there.