- 17 🌸

Days were passing. Soon it came to Christmas and New Year Eve. Sidharth had planned to go UK one week before Christmas . But he couldn't finish all the work. So, he was going UK a day before Christmas. He didn't informed Shehnaaz about his plans.

In present time, he was having dinner with his family. Usually he used to have breakfast with them only. But it was weekend. So, he was home for the whole day.

"Baba mujhe Dubai jana hai kuch dino ke liye. " Sidharth said taking everyone's attention.

"Ha pata hai investors tumse milna chahte the. " Mr.Shah said.

"Sidharth ap kitne dino ke liye ja rahi hain? " asked Mrs. Shah as she didn't like her children stay away from home.

"Almost a month or so. " He said wiping his mouth with napkin as he finished his healthy chicken soup.

"Par Sidharth itna time kyu? " asked Mrs Shah sadly.

"Ammi 15 days mein sare kam complete ho jayega. Then 15 days ke liye Europe jane ka soch rahi hu. " Sidharth informed them about his Europe trip

"Par Europe kyu jana hai? Deal lock karke a jana. " asked Mrs Shah.

"Ayesha kyu rok rahi ho. USA se ane ke bad apka beta business mein itna busy ho gaya hai ki time pe khana bhi nahi khati. Ab pandra din ke liye vacation ke liye ja raha hai apka beta apko to khush hona chahiye. Akhir kar inko file mein se muh uthne ka man kiya. " Mr Shah explained sarcastically making Maham giggle.

"Ha thik hai par ap wada kijiye ki ap apna kheyal rakhenge. " Mrs Shah stated with concern

"Ammi mein pehli bar ghar se dur nahi ja raha hu jo ap itna concern ho rahi ho. " Sidharth said without any expression on his face.
Mr Shah glared him making him shut his mouth.

"Ayesha ek mahine ke liye hi to ja raha hai. Ap fikar mat kijiye. " Mr Shah consoled her.
After a lots of consoling Mrs Shah approved him to go making him huffed.

Heathrow Airport

Sidharth along with Faraz came UK after finishing all his works of Dubai. It took exactly 10 days for him to finish all his work there. They wanted to surprise the girls that's why they didn't inform them about their arrival.

"Is time kaha honge dono? " Asked Faraz checking time.

"It's already evening. They are heading back to home maybe " Sidharth said

"So why we are waiting here. Let's go to Cambridge. We have to surprise them " Faraz said excitedly.

Soon their car arrived and they headed to Cambridge. Sidharth was doing some work in his laptop when his eyes fell on a familiar figure.

"Stop right here. " Sidharth said in his dominating voice making the driver pulled break instantly.

"Sidharth woh Shehnaaz hain na? "

Faraz asked pointing at the other side of the road near Tower of London. Sidharth observed the girl who was sipping MacDonald's coffee and other two figure standing with her. The next moment the girl turned around facing them and it was Shehnaaz.

"Hmmm. Shehnaaz, Hayat and Vihaan. " Sidharth replied after being sure.

"Yeh dono London kiya kar rahi hai. Woh bhi Vihaan ke sath. " Faraz said being irritate seeing Shehnaaz and Hayat with Vihaan.

"It's Vihaan's birthday tomorrow. " Sidharth informed him calmly knowing that Shehnaaz won't let go any chance of getting treat from Vihaan.

"Go ahead. " Sidharth said coldly looking at the driver to drive off.

They reached shehnaaz's apartment in Cambridge and went in with the help of extra key.
They saw the whole living room was neat and clean. Everything was in its place. Faraz sat down on living room couch lazily being tired of long journey. Sidharth directly went to kitchen to have water where he found some boxes which indicates that his beloved girlfriend is depending on take away service only to survive. He chuckled remembering how much she loved to cook and now she couldn't even able to prepare a meal for herself because of study pressure. He drunk water and went to her room to freshen up. Entering the room he saw a lots of books on the bed, dressing table, bed side table and everywhere. He shook his head in disbelief knowing how much serious Shehnaaz is about her study.

He freshen up and ordered dinner for all of them.

It was 8 pm when Shehnaaz and Hayat came back home. They was so shocked seeing Sidharth and Faraz there. Shehnaaz went towards Sidharth and hugged him tightly feeling the warmth she craved for. But suddenly the apartments door flung open making everyone look back. Sidharth and Faraz was shocked after seeing the person......

Guess the person ??
And let me know if you guys are loving my story or not.
Take care and keep me in your prayers.

Bye