- 14 🌸

It was the month of December. Cold breeze was blowing across London city making  people freeze.   During winter, London  always holds low temperature that too below 8° C . Shehnaaz and Hayat was driving back to Cambridge in Shehnaaz's brand new BMW x6 which was gifted by her dearest  brother Izhaan as a complimentary gift  for her success.  They  came London for shopping and it was 7 at night.

"Sidharth ko agar pata chal gaya to dekh lena  mein tujhe chorungi nahi. Mujhe kitna dant paregi tujhe andaza bhi hai. " Shehnaaz threatened Hayat

"Chill yarr   in do mahino mein kitni bar rat ko bahar gayi hai Sidharth bhai ko kuch pata chala hai kiya?  Is bar bhi pata nhi chalega. " Hayat said playing music on car's music system  making Shehnaaz rolled her eyes.

It had been two months they came UK. They were so busy with study but whenever the girls got bored,  they used to visit any cafe nearby for refreshment sometimes  at night. They knew if Sidharth got to know about it he would definitely freak out on them for being careless.

They came back home safely. Shehnaaz and Hayat were staying in a rented apartment together as Sidharth and Faraz would visit them frequently. So, they avoided the hostel facility.
They freshen up and sat in living room couch with coffee.

"Yarr ye british weather mujhe mar dalegi ek din. Itni  sardi mein yha log jinda kaise rehte hai? " Hayat said wrapping a blanket around her body. Shehnaaz rolled her eyes and said, 

"It’s the demo. Snowfall is still on the way. " Shehnaaz said. Hayat's eyes widen in shock cause its already 10 time colder than the cold in Pakistan and  her bestie is saying it’s gonna be more cold.

"New York mein bhi ase thand hoti hain kya? " Hayat asked with blank look.

"Isse kai guna jyada. " Shehnaaz replied normally sipping her coffee. Hayat looked at her in horror.

The next second,  Shehnaaz phone rang taking their attention. Shehnaaz left towards her room taking her phone and waving at Hayat as it was Sidharth's call . So it would take her long to finish.

"Hello " Shehnaaz said picking up the call. Hearing her voice after a long hectic day Sidharth's lips carved into a sweet smile.

"Kya kar rahi ho sweetheart? " he asked sweetly.

"Bas ap se bat kar rahi hu aur kuch nahi. Apne dinner karliya? " She asked as it was already dinner time in Dubai. He was in Dubai for some business deal

"Nahi. Abhi abhi khana order kiya hai. Ane hi wala hai. How was your day?" he stated. Their relationship is still so fresh just like the beginning. They are loving, caring and respectful for each other.

"It was hectic as always nothing much happened. How was yours? "

"It was boring but now it’s soothing. All my tiredness is gone. " He said leaning on sofa's headrest.

"How it happened? " she asked playfully

"After hearing the sweet soothing voice of my love. " he said genuinely. Her cheeks heated up hearing him.

"Ap wapas kab ja rahe ho. " she asked changing the topic.

"Jane ka man nahi karta janam. "

"Kyu?  Ye kasi bate kar rahe hai ap taya ammi apke liye kitna sochte rehte hai jab ap bahar hote ho pata bhi hai apko. " She asked shockingly as he never used to say  things like this.

"Ammi mere se jyada meri shaadi ki fikar karti hai. Unko sirf ghar mein bahu lane ki padi hai.  Man nahi lagta mera ghar mein jab bhi jaw ek hi question. Ek hi chez roz roz acha nahi lagta. " Sidharth said little loudly as he was annoyed hearing about marriage everyday . Shehnaaz sensed his problem as he don't like when his family asked him to marry every other day. He was done with this things.

"Ok. Ap next week UK ane wale the na. Uska kiya hua? " she asked diverting his mind.

"Ha but. I am not coming next week. I have some more work here and then in Islamabad . So it will take time. Probably I will come next month. " he said. She was little sad as she was missing him and wanted to surprise him on his birthday as 12th December was on its way.

"Hmmm." she replied normally making him conscious.

"Love, don’t be sad. I am coming next month and I will be there for the whole month. I promise. " he consoled her. He wanted to go UK at the end of December and stayed there for the whole January. Then celebrate Shehnaaz birthday,  he was  planning a birthday surprise for her. Not knowing that she was planning  to surprise  him.

"Ok. Ap dinner kar lijiye bohot rat ho rahi hai. Thik hai. " she said as she had to make some more necessary  arrangement that too in Pakistan and the time was too short to prepare things finely.

"Tum gussa to nahi ho na. " he asked like a scared  child whose mother is angry with him.

"Mein apse gussa reh sakti hu kya? " She asked assuring him.

"Ok then take care. Will call you tomorrow. " he said ending the conversation

"Ok  Khana kha ke sojaiye ga . Good night. " She said before cutting the call.

Then she made some call and arranged everything perfectly and also informed Faraz about things.

She knew what gift he wanted. So she sent that earlier and he would get that before his birthday. But the main gift was still a surprise for him.

How was the chapter? 

Next chapter will be about  Sidharth's pre birthday gift and some drama.

Till then take care

bye