- 15 🌸

SHAH GROUP AND INDUSTRIES

Everyone was busy in their work. In president's cabin there was a knock.

"Come in. " a strict old voice came from inside making the man waiting outside push the door open.

"Sir woh Sidharth sir ke liye parcel aya hai but sir Lahore gaye hai subha. Toh kya mein usse ghar bhej du. " the employee asked Mr. Shah

" Kaha se aya hai parcel? " Mr.Shah inquired about it as its very unusual for Sidharth to receive any parcel from office and nowadays he found Sidharth's behaviour a little odd.

"Sir London se. " the employee replied formally.

"Ghar bhejne ki jaroorat nahi hai yaha bhej do. Mein de dunga Sidharth ko. " Mr. Shah said

"Ok sir. " saying he left the room.

After sometime a pion came with a box which was looking medium in size.

"Yaha rakh do. " Mr.Shah said pointing at his desk.

"Thik hai sir. " saying pion kept the box there and left

Mr.Shah went to the box and observed that for sometime before opening it. He opened the box and found a box of ROLEX watch with a card.

He opened the card to know about the person who sent the gift. The card was hand written and staying that......

Amoure,

I thought you would be here on your birthday. So, I had planned so many things for the day. But now when your are not coming, I drop all the idea and focus on gifts. So, It's your first gift and many more are coming next. Till then wait for the surprises and dare you try to know them.

I am booking your next birthday with me. Don't say later ' I can't join you. '

Happy birthday in advance, Love.

Your love.

Mr.Shah widen his eyes reading the card as his son never liked to celebrate his birthday. He don't even like gifts as well. But here his girlfriend send him gift that too in office. Mr.Shah thought maybe she didn't now about his not so interested behaviour for gifts that's why she have sent the gift. With this thought he opened the ROLEX watch box and amazed by her choice. Seeing the gift he was sure that she knows Sidharth very well. She literally gifted him that watch which he didn't have in his collection.

One the other hand, Shehnaaz called Sidharth to know if he received the parcel or not.

"Hello, Sidharth ap office mein ho na. " she asked hurriedly as soon as he picked up the call.

"Nahi sweetheart mein kuch deal sign karne Lahore aya tha ab wapas ja rahi hu. " he said sweetly

"Free hu agar ap chaho to kuch der bat kar sakti hu. " he added teasingly

"Nahi mujhe class hai. Ek parcel bheja hai ap office jake puch lena. Thik hai bhulna mat." she said in hurry as she had classes.

"Thik hai. But kesa parcel matlab kiya hai parcel mein. " he asked being enthusiastic

"Ap khud dekhlena. Mujhe class ke liye late ho rahi hai. Bye. " saying she cut the call without listening him.

"Uff ye larki kabhi kabhi mujhe itna ghumati kyu hai " he said looking at Faraz.

"Ghuma nahi rahi hai surprise de rahi hai tujhe. Be romantic bro. " Faraz said patting his back.

Reaching office he called his PA.

"Mere liye koi parcel aya hai kya? " He asked his PA.

"Ha sir. President sir ke pas hai vo parcel. " his PA informed.

"Kiya ? baba ke pas kyu hai? Mere naam se aya tha na? " He asked getting up room his seat walking towards his father's cabin before his PA could reply.

"Baba apk pas koi parcel aya hai mere naam ka? " asking he barged into his father's cabin .

"Apk manners kaha gaye Sidharth? " Mr.Shah asked closing the file which he was checking .

"Sorry baba. Vo parcel.... " he was cut off by his father.

"Apk koi Mehbooba ne bheja hai. " he informed.

"Par ap office mein kabse gift receive karna start kiya hai Sidharth? " Mr.Shah added raising his eyebrow acting as a strict father which he wasn't .

"Baba parcel ? " He asked sternly making Mr. Shah laughed.

" apk choice ache se pata hai unhe ye to manna hi parega. Par ap gifts bhi lete ho mujhe aj pata chala. " Mr.Shah teased him forwarding the gift box.

"Gharme kisi ko mat bataiye ga. " He said taking the gift and avoiding his father's question.

"thik hai par humse to milva sakte hai ap. " Mr.Shah said

"Hmmm. Jab time ayega tab " He said sitting in front of him on couch.

"Gharke hone wale bahu se milne ke liye bhi time hota hai kya, Sidharth? " Mr.Shah asked. Instead of replying he took a file from his father's desk and start checking.

"By the way gift ke sath ek card bhi tha. " Sidharth instantly looked up from the file.

"Aur ye bat ap mujhe ghar jake batane wale the. " Sidharth said sarcastically

"Bata deta par ap to milana nahi chahte to socha ki card apne pas hi rakhdu. Jab milvaenge tab de dunga" Mr. Shah said

"Rakh dijiye wase bhi pata chal jaye ga kiya hai usme. " Sidharth said leaning on couch in a comfortable gesture

"Nahi ap le jaiye wase bhi khas kuch nahi likha hai. " Saying he forwarded the card.

"Lagta hai apko mere love life mein kuch jyada hi interest hai " he asked closing the file and taking another one.

"Beta jindegi mein kiya kar raha hai pata karna baap ka farz hai. "

"Hmm..ache se farz nivaiye apna. " he said getting up
frim his sit with the file.

"Ghar mein milte hai. " saying Sidharth walked out of his father's cabin making Mr.Shah chuckled.

Sidharth went back in his cabin and massaged shehnaaz to inform about him receiving the parcel. Then he put the parcel in his laptop bag and got engross with work.

After finishing his work he went back home. Then , he performed his regular routine. After finishing dinner , he went back to his room and opened the already open gift box only to find one of the limited addition from ROLEX. He wanted to add this in his collection. But couldn't collect due to his busyness.

He was happy with the gift. He wanted to thank Shehnaaz but she was busy that time . So he just dropped a massage for her and went to sleep.