- 7 🌸

Next day, Shehnaaz waked up early in the morning for her FAZR prayer and saw sidharth sleeping beside her. She caressed his cheeks and gave a peck there.Then tried to wake him up,

"Sidharth uth jaye FAZR ka waqt ho raha hai. Sab jag jayenge. " Sidharth woke up pecking her lips he got down of bed. Then yanking he headed toward his room to sleep again.

Shehnaaz completed her Fazar prayer and went to sleep.

One week passed like this. Next day Shehnaaz and Izhaan would left for USA.

Shahnaaz was worried for Sidharth that he would be upset. But then Sidharth made her understand that they will meet soon and he isn't sad.

Shehnaaz with Vihaan and Maham was sitting in their back yard garden which was decorated with a lots of flower plants.

They was talking on random issues about college , friends and Maham was bitching about their relative aunties who always talk about marriage and other family stuff.There came Sidharth with Izhaan and settled opposite shehnaaz .

"Tum logo ko koi Kam nahi hain jo yaha bethe gossip mein time waste kar rahe ho ."said Izhaan smacking Shehnaaz head playfully

"Apse matlab."maham answered rolling her eyes behalf of Shehnaaz

"Ha merese hi to matlab." Izhaan said smirking at Maham

"Stop Izhaan.Is ghar mein tera sayad last day hai aj .logo se thikse mille fir kabhi mouka na mile to ."Shehnaaz said eyeing between Maham and Izhaan.

Maham coughed hearing her .But Izhaan answered back , " Bada Bhai hu tera Izhaan kiya hota hai bhaijaan bulaya kar."

"Ye bat kal Baba ke samne bolke dekhna "bhaijaan bulaya kar '" Shehnaaz mimicked him

"Shehnaaz api maine suna hai apk boyfriend hai .kiya ye bat sach hai ?" Asked Maham trying to clear their doubt.

"Bakwas hai ."saying Shehnaaz grabbed her phone and started browsing through social media to avoid their questions

"Mujhe Vihaan Bhai ne bataya unho ne dekha apko kisi ke sath " Maham said trying to make her split the bean .

"O Vihaan ne bataya .kab dekha mujhe?" Shehnaaz asked innocently being shocked.

"O kal ." Maham fumbled as she got puzzle with Shehnaaz questions

"Kal to main pura din ghar pe tha aur Vihaan kisise milne bahar gaya tha .Aur aj subha ghar wapas aya hai Vihaan. Apko kab bataya itna kuch." Shehnaaz asked still playing around with words

"Ooo... ma . i.n."Maham fumbled

"Chore wase apko fursat milta hi Kaha hai ghar ke logo se bat Karne ke liye." Shehnaaz said smirking as she knew about Maham's affair

"Kisi ka affair hai ya nahi mujhe kuch nahi pata ." Vihaan said surrendering as Shehnaaz knows about his secrets .

Everyone including Shehnaaz laughed at this . Everyone present there knows about him liking Sidharth's friend sister Anum .

"Par Sidharth Bhai ka to jaroor koi lafda hain .Isiliye wo har ek rishte ko na kar rage hain .Agar Dariya api se picha churane ka tha to kisi aur se Shadi Kar lete pa .." Vihaan was cut off by Sidharth's harsh stare .

"Are nahi kaunsi larki pagol hain Jo Bhai se involve hoga .wo jaise ghurte rehte hai insaan ek hi look mein dar jaye ga ."saying Maham ran from there sensing Sidharth's sucking mood .

"Mujhe kam hain main chalte hu .Bye Bhai .
Salam ." Saying Vihaan ran behind Maham saving his life

"Stupid people." Sidharth cursed them under his breath

"Inke sath kaise bethte ho tum ." Sidharth asked looking at Shehnaaz who was still busy with her phone.

"Ap to chaand se bhi kam nazar ate ho ab main kiya hi karu " Shehnaaz said still not looking at him.

"Tum dono bate karo main chalti hu ." Saying Izhaan left from there giving them privacy

"Apne bulaya bhi to nahi na .Itna tha to call he kar lete ap hume." Sidharth said staring her intensely

"Na kare . Hum abhi garden main hai ." Shehnaaz said tugging her hair .

"Kiya na karu janam." Sidharth asked

"Ap.." she was cut off by Sidharth

"Ap kal subha ja rahe hain aur abhi se hi phone karna kam kar diya.USA jake hume yaad to karenge na ap." Sidharth said playfully diverting her mind

"Ap karengi yaad hume " Shehnaaz asked back.

"Bate ghumana koi apse sikhe ." Sidharth chuckled softly getting up from his seat .

"Room mein jake ready ho jaye half an hour bad lene aunga apko ." Said he walked away .

Shehnaaz went to her room and got ready in simple salwar kamiz with little makeup and waited for his massage. After sometime Sidharth massaged her for informing about his location. She went there with driver and asked him to leave saying she will come back with her friend. Driver left and she moved inside the restaurant where Sidharth was waiting for her .

They spent some alone time together with little talk and then they went back home. Sidharth was a little bit low as he would miss her presence a lot. Before getting off the car Shehnaaz hugged him and kissed his cheeks because it was there last meet .Next day early morning she would left for airport and Sidharth wouldn't go there to see off her at the presence of family members.

They went home separately and followed there regular routine. Then early in the morning Shehnaaz and Izhaan boarded to USA for meeting their parents.