- 5 🌸

On the other hand, everyone went to Dariya's house. Dariya was dressed up in traditional wear with make up and jewelleries. Hearing about the Shah family's arrival she came down and greet everyone nicely. She was looking for Sidharth. When she couldn't find him she went to Maham and asked,
"Apke bhai nahi aye?"

"Nahi bhai ko kam tha. Isiliye nahi a pay." Maham said innocently as she know the reason

"Oh. " Dariya sighed with disappointment.

Everyone went inside and start talking. After sometime, they sat on dining table for dinner. While having dinner everyone was talking casually about there professional and personal life and it's problem .

Suddenly Dariya's father said, "Bhaisahab Sidharth abhi tak kyu nahi aye? Use to a jana chahiye tha abhi tak. "

"Sidharth ko koi kam hai isiliye nahi ayega o. " Sidharth mom said with a sad face

"Hume bat karna tha kuch. Abhi karle?" asked Dariya's mom

"Ha kyu nahi" Rizwan Shah give the permission but deep down he knew what they want to talk.

"Sidharth ki padhai khatam ho chuki hai ab kyu na uski nikkah Dariya se ki jaye. Waise bhi Dariya ki exam kal khatam ho jayega. To hum soch rahe the ki isi mahine nikkah karwa de dono ki. " Dariya's dad placed the marriage proposal.

"Bhaijaan hume to khusi hogi Dariya ko apne ghar ka bahu banane main." said Sidharth mom with excitement

"Dekho bache bare hogai hai nikkah to karni pade gi par bacho ki bhi sunna chahiye. Unki puri jindegi ka sawal hai ye. " Mr.Shah said politely

"Dariya ko manjoor hain ap log Sidharth se baat karli jiye. " Dariya mom said instantly

"Hmm dekhte hai." said Mr.Shah as he knew Sidharth answers wouldn’t change at any cost.

"Sidharth Bhai isiliye family gathering avoid karte hain. Itne marriage proposal ate rahenge to bhai firse USA main bhag jayenge. " Vihaan whisper in Maham ear who nodded her head positively.

"Mujhe bhi asa hi lagta hai. " Maham said verbally agreeing with Vihaan .

SHAH HAVELI

9:45pm

Sidharth was at gym doing his night time work out. There came shehnaaz. Sidharth asked looking at Shehnaaz with a mischievous grin,  "Wanna join me,janam? "

"No I have exam tomorrow. So, I have to sleep. Come and have food. It's late for dinner. " Shehnaaz said with a tight smile wrapping hand around him from behind.

"Love, haven't you eat your dinner yet? " turning around Sidharth asked.

Shehnaaz nodded in no."ap aye fir sath mein khate hai. "

"Ok let's go. "

Both walked out of gym and headed to dining table.

Sidharth settled on dining table and Shehnaaz served him then she turn around to take another plate for herself. But Sidharth grabbed her hand and pulled her on his lap.

"Aj wase bhi ghar me koi hai nahi to hum ek sath khana kha sakte hai, janam kyu dusri plate ki takleef kar rahe ho. " Sidharth said tugging her hair strands.

Shehnaaz blushed and nodded silently.

"Main khilaunga. " Sidharth demanded when Shehnaaz forwarded her hand to the plate.

"Ok. " Shehnaaz said with a cute and shy smile.

Sidharth started feeding her with one hand and another was holding her protectively

After dinner they talked for a while and then shehnaaz went to sleep. Sidharth went to his room and laid on bed. .The thought of staying in a separate country for a long time, not meeting each other for years came into his mind. But he shrugged off thinking about her carrier and dreams. Then,he unlocked his phone and in his home screen there was a photo of Shehnaaz holding his hand. A smile creeped on his lips that only comes for his Love SHEHNAAZ.