- 8 🌸

NEW YORK

They reached NEW YORK STEWART INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT after almost 15 hours flight . It was early hour of morning there in New York. Shehnaaz dad's manager was waiting at airport to drive them to home.

"This way princess Shehnaaz. " Shehnaaz dad's manager said in his American accent.

"Hey Mr.Lucas. How are you? " Shehnaaz greeted him with a smile and Izhaan did handshake with him.

"All good. Come fast Mr.Khan is waiting for you princess. " he said opening the car door for them.

Shehnaaz and Izhaan settled inside the car and moved to their home. Shehnaaz was looking out of the window. She missed this place, this city where she grew up, where she had passed 16 years of her life. This place, this atmosphere was giving her peace. She knew every road every single tree here. In this last 3 years , she missed this city probably more than her parents.

They reached there home where they actually belong. Shehnaaz ran inside the house yelling,

"Mom Dad. Look I am back. " she settled on living room couch with thud followed by Izhaan.

"Welcome home darling. " saying shehnaaz mom embarrassed her in a tight hug.

"Ammi main bhi hu. " Izhaan said with cute pout.

"Ap 1 month pehle hi gaye the yaha se... " Shehnaaz mom was cut off

"And she has come after 3 years. " Shehnaaz dad said from upstairs coming down.

"Salam Baba. Kaise hai ap? " Shehnaaz asked greeting him.

"Bohot acha. Ap to badiya Urdu sikhgaye. Kya bat hai. " he said

Shehnaaz smiled sweetly hugging her father.

"Jao dono jake fresh ho ker namaz parho. " their mother said

They went upstairs in their room like obedient child. Then after praying Namaz they slept for a while. Before going to sleep Shehnaaz massaged Sidharth about her arrival as she knew he was at office in this hour.

ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN

Sidharth was sitting in meeting room. One week ago before shehnaaz left for New York he joined his fathers business as a CEO. As a businessman he is great. But as a boss he is rude, arrogant, strict, punctual and so one. This qualities made him different. He was always a less talkative person. The only person he talked freely was Shehnaaz.

His lips curved into a smile checking notification from his phone. He quickly replied to her. Then again focused in work.

It was 8 pm. So, he wrapped up his work and called it a work hour. Then he headed to home. It had hardly been a day, but he was missing her. So he decided to call her. But her phone was switch off

letting him know that she was still sleeping.

"Assalam walikum. " he greeted everyone entering the house.

"Walikum salam. "Everyone greeted him back.

"Ammi mere room main kuch der bad black coffee bhej dengi. " saying he walked directly to his room