- 20 🌸

Sidharth was walking to and fro in Izhaan's room and checking the clock time to time. It's been an hour but Shehnaaz didn't opened the room door. Now he is panicking if she is ok or not.

Izhaan walked into the room with serious expression and sat on bed with thud.

"Tu sach sach bata kiya bola hai tune meri behen ko? Ki voh itna naraz ho kar beth gai. Mujhse bhi bat nahi kar raha? " Izhaan said with serious face.

"Bata do diya na. Ab jake use darwaza kholne bol. Mera dil betha ja raha hai. " Sidharth said impatiently.

"Nahi man raha hai meri bat. " Izhaan winched.

"Jake bol Sidharth ka BP high hogaya hai. " Sidharth wanted to use the most dangerous weapon.

"Ap pagal ho. Sabko ek sath mar dalegi agar jhuth bola to. Apse ruthi hai na to ap hi manao. Humein nahi parna ap dono ke mamle mein. " Hayat dismissed to help him. Sidharth glared at Hayat but she was adamant on her decision and glared back

"Dekh Sidharth ek kam karte hai hum tujhe idea dete hein tu jake mana use. Thik hai? Hume nahi parna tum dono ke mamle mein " Faraz interrupt in their glaring session.

"Ha tu to mana lega fir humse ruthe rahenge mohtarma. " Izhaan also joined in their team.

"Hmm bol. But yaad rakhna 31st aj hi hai rat ke 9 bajne ke pehle man jana chiye. " Sidharth ordered sternly.

"Ha pehle tu theek se bol ki tune use exactly kiya kaha? " Faraz came back to the same question making Sidharth groaned.

"Janke kiya karega? Ye hum dono ki beech ka mamla hai. Tu idea bata. " Sidharth said irritatingly.

"Acha thik hai larkio ki dil mein jane ke liye pehle phul and gifts se start karna hota hai aur fir date. Ab ja ek rose flower bouquet and gifts lekar a. Fir date pe leke ja. Easy peasy. " at last line Fraz straightened his coller being proud of his simple plan.

"Oye bakri ki chauda number aulad, sidharth wase bhi date par leke ja rahi hai. Aur Shehnaaz ko date pe jane ke liye hi manana hai. " Izhaan said tapping on Faraz head.

"Ek to tujhe muskil se ek larki mili hai woh bhi rahega ya nahi doubt hai. Aur yaha tu meri break up karane ka contract sign kiya hua hai kiya?" Sidharth said making Faraz pout

"Wah bhai wah idea do to bhi problem nahi do to bhi problem. Tu yaha betha reh puri raat mujhe kiya mein to ja rahi hu. " Saying Faraz left the room angrily.

"Sidharth tu ek kam kar reception se extra key manga. Then andar jake dono laro maro jhagro jo manme ay karo. " Izhaan said frankly but sidharth took his word seriously and immediately dialled to reception's contact.
In no time, an attendant came with key and hand it over to Sidharth. He hurriedly went to unlock the room to check upon Shehnaaz.

As soon as he opened the door, it was a pin drop silent inside. He locked door behind him and walked inside the room fully passing the hallway
there he found Shehnaaz on the bed fully covered with duvet. He went to her and sat on the other side of the bed in half leaning position. He kissed on her forehead followed by nose and cheeks. But she didn't respond. He chuckled remembering his anxiety few minutes ago for her and here she was sleeping peacefully all the time. He laid beside Shehnaaz embracing her. In no time, he fell into deep slumber.

Sidharth felt something kicked him and he fell from bed. He opened his eyes only to face a enrage Shehnaaz sitting on bed glaring him.

"What was it sweetheart? I got hurt. " Sidharth said rubbing his hip and forwarded hand to ask support.
But Shehnaaz dismissed to help him.

"What the fuck are you doing here? " Shehnaaz asked angrily throwing pillow at him. But he caught it before it could hit him.

"Are you still mad at me? " Sidharth asked getting up with the help of bedside table.

"Why should I be angry? Why do you bother? Who am I to you? " It was evident that she was hurt by his behaviour.

"And I am breaking up with you. " Shehnaaz added and it triggered Sidharth.

"Don't you dare to say such thing. " he said coming close of her.

"You means everything to my. You are as important as oxygen in my life. " he said and Shehnaaz couldn't hold back but chuckled.

"Then why did you forget such an important day? " she said coming back to her inquiry.

" I didn't. I was just playing around . Then I decided to tell you. But you didn't let me say anything and kicked me out of the room. " Sidharth said sitting on bed beside Shehnaaz and pulled her towards him.

"Stay away. I am still upset . " Shehnaaz said pushing him away but he again hugged her and whispered "I love you " in her ear.

"Awww I love you more. " Shehnaaz kissed his whole face and he gave a winning smirk.

"Don't be happy. I am still upset. " Shehnaaz reminded him.

"I will make it up to you. " Sidharth said laying beside her.

"For now let me sleep. " saying he pulled cover on him. Shehnaaz rolled her eyes and left the room to have her lunch as she didn't eat anything after breakfast.

" Get ready. We are going out for dinner. " Sidharth informed Shehnaaz as soon as she came into the room.

"Few minutes ago you was sleeping and now you want to go out. " Shehnaaz said in disbelief as she had less time to get ready.

"I thought that you would be ready till now as it's 31st. So, I didn't bother to remind you " Sidharth said working on his laptop and sipping coffee.

"Ok. But we...." Shehnaaz was cut off by Sidharth

"Sweetheart trust me maine bhula nahi tha bas tumhe pareshan kar raha tha aur kuch nahi. Abhi sare sawal band karke ache se ready ho jao and about our getting late then we won't as we have to be there at 12. "

" It wasn't needed Sidharth. " Shehnaaz said having her dessert.

"Why not? It was one of the important day of our life, love. Years ago, I gained courage to confess my love to you.So , This day should be celebrated grandly. " Sidharth said holding Shehnaaz hand.

"Though you are right, still you shouldn't arrange a date. Your BP was high yesterday. You should have take rest. " She said worriedly.

"Leave it and tell me what gift do you want? " Sidharth asked kissing on back of her palm showing affection.

"I don't want any gift. You are the best gift in my life. As long as you are with me, I want nothing. " Shehnaaz said with love shinning in her eyes and Sidharth dived into the ocean of love staring at her all the time.

Happy birthday Sidharth. You know what you are a big inspiration in my life. I write to keep you alive through my writings.

Your Sidhearts loved you, loves you and we will always love you. Grace the heaven with your presence and shower love on your sidhearts & sidnaazians and your beloved sweetheart Shehnaaz.  ❤️