- 19🌸

Brussels, Belgium

"Izhaan go. Collect the room keys. " Sidharth ordered Izhaan resting his head on Shehnaaz shoulder. They were sitting in hotel's waiting room. They came to Brussels from London all way driving for 5 and half an hour. Everyone was so tired that's why they was pushing each other to collect room keys.

"You go. I am feeling so tired. " Izhaan said denying to go. Sidharth glared him making him afraid.

"Ja rahi hu ase kyu dekh raha hai. Don’t forget I am her elder brother. " Izhaan said in attitude pointing at Shehnaaz at which Sidharth rolled his eyes.

They collect keys and went to their respective room.
At evening they decided to visit Grand Place.
They enjoyed a lot visiting every corner of the place. Sidharth wasn’t that much interested in visiting Grand Place but Shehnaaz was so enthusiastic to visit. That's why Sidharth agreed to come.

Shehnaaz was going a corner to another. Sidharth was looking at her with pure love. He was feeling peace seeing her smiling, giggling and enjoying every beat of it.

After almost an hour or so they came out of the Grand Place.

"Let's go to a night club. " Hayat suggested excitedly.

"No we are going  to have dinner. " Shehnaaz said with authority.

"Please shehnaaz for once. There is no harm in visiting night club and sidharth is also here. What's the problem then? " Hayat said in irritation

"Try to understand babe. We can't go there. It's not good for sidharth's reputation. Moreover Izhaan is also with us.  It may cause problem.  How could we behave like careless? "  Shehnaaz said making her understand. But Hayat looked other side angrily.

"You guys go to night club. We are going  for dinner.  " Sidharth  said calmly handing car key to Faraz  who nodded in agreement.

Hayat left with Faraz and the trio went to have dinner. They chose to have a belgian meal. So they went to The Iris.

They settled in a private corner to avoid any kind of attention.

"I heard that you are having girlfriend in Pakistan and you are going to tie the knot in next year. " Izhaan asked with a playful smirk. Sidharth chuckled lowly hearing this kind of rumours over and over again.

"Yeah. I am sorry. I forgot to invite you there." Sidharth said smirking back.

"It’s not fair, Sidharth. You invited the reporters in advance but not your own cousin. " Shehnaaz said looking at them with dissatisfaction.
Sidharth and Izhaan laughed seeing her dramatic expression.

"It’s quite a good idea of inviting reporters  rather than toxic relatives. " Sidharth said in a thoughtful manner. Shehnaaz slapped his arm seeing his drama.

"For now you concentrate  in your business not in the guest list of your wedding. " Shehnaaz said fake glaring him. In response,  he just leaned to kiss her on cheeks.

"Kuch to sharam karo dono. Bada bhai betha hai samne aur ase cheeze kar rahi ho. Allah kabhi maf nahi karenge ase single logo ko tang kiye ja rahi ho. " Izhaan said dramatically making Shehnaaz rolled her eyes and Sidharth ignored him getting busy in phone.

After sometime,  the food arrived and they engrossed themselves  in eating whilst talking about normal issues .

——————————————

"When will you go back? " Shehnaaz asked. They came to the room after dinner and now sitting idle.

"Tumhe chor kar jane ka  man hi nahi karta janam. " Sidharth said pulling her towards him.

"Fir reh jao. Kon mana kar raha hai. " Izhaan said paying full attention to his phone.

"You love to be third wheel in my love life, right? " Sidharth asked dramatically.

"Sukar manao asi open minded sala mil raha hai. Koi aur hota to abhi tak apni behen ki shadi kisi aur se kara deta. " Izhaan said threatening him.

"Ha ye acha idea hai. Kara dunga shadi kisi aur se. Don’t worry. " Sidharth said smirking and  izhaan face turned white.

"Am I missing something? " Shehnaaz said looking between them getting the hint of something fishy.

"Not something sweetheart. He is hiding so many thing. " Sidharth informed making Shehnaaz glared Izhaan and Izhaan gulped his saliva knowing Shehnaaz will freak out.

"Asa kuch nahi hai ye larka hum dono bhai - behno mein darar dal raha hai. " Izhaan said hastily being scared of his sister's reaction.

"Get lost from my sight. " Shehnaaz roared angrily killing Izhaan with her fierce eyes. Izhaan ran out of the room shooting a sympathetic look to Sidharth who looked like unaffected.

"What happened sweetheart? Why are you sucking like a bady? " Sidharth asked wrapping hand around Shehnaaz's waist and resting chin on her shoulder. She was sitting in balcony enjoying the beautiful night view.

"Just go away. " Shehnaaz said with little tears in her eyes.

"First wipe your tears. " Sidharth said in a stern tone making her obey quietly.

"You also didn’t tell me. " Shehnaaz said leaning to him.

"It’s his personal matter. How could I tell you if he doesn’t want to. " he explained.

"You don’t want to know who is she? " he asked when he noticed Shehnaaz not replying.

"It’s Maham . Right? " she said making him surprise.

"What?  I am not like others who ignores live show. "  Sidharth was puzzled hearing her but he couldn’t connect the dots.

"Means? " he asked being baffled

"Maybe I know something more than you. " she got up and went in the room.

"Then tell me. " he asked desperately following her to the room like a lost puppy

"As if you had told me. " saying Shehnaaz wrapped duvet around her and slept switching off the light of her side.

I will update if I get time.