- 11 🌸

That day Shah family had a great lunch all together except Sidharth as he was stuck in works and also he didn't want to show his happiness for Shehnaaz result. As their family could suspect about their relation. At evening 7, Sidharth came back home and took shower just to freshen up. Then, he informed his mom about his late arrival tonight and not to wait for him on dinner.

After half an hour Shehnaaz got fully ready and called Sidharth to say that she was coming with driver. Then, she walked downstairs and informed her taya abbu and taya ammi that she was going out with her friends. They agreed and asked her not to stay out till late night. She assured them before leaving for her friend Hayat's place.

Shehnaaz reached her destination and asked the driver to leave. As soon as the driver drove off, Sidharth walked to her and engulfed her in a tight hug saying " Congratulations. All your efforts and hard works are finally paid off today. "

Shehnaaz just hummed feeling the warmth she was missing from morning.

"I am sure she was only waiting for this hug from morning. " Shehnaaz's best friend Hayat said to Faraz adoring them.

"Now let's go. It call for a celebration. " Faraz said bringing the lovebirds back on earth from their peaceful dream land.

"Ok let's go. " Sidharth said grabbing Shehnaaz hand and walk towards car as they were going Rawalpindi for celebrating the success that the girls achieved. As Hayat also ranked 5th in exam.

They reached Wildmen restaurant in Rawalpindi They chose this restaurant out of Islamabad central just to avoid any kind of attention from outside people. As they belongs to well known family and Sidharth himself is a well known young businessman. So, they could have spotted by any other businessman or any employee from their own company. That would be damn awkward. So, they decided to celebrate out of Islamabad central.

They ordered their meal and the couples was busy in their ownself. Shehnaaz was feeling relieve after a month full of stressed.

They was eating silently as it's been a long time they shared any meal together. So, everyone was living the moment. They didn't know whether they would get another chance for meal soon or not because it's time to persuade their carrier.

Everyone finished the meal soon and sitting there silently as there was nothing to talk about.

"What's your next goal, Shehnaaz? " asked Faraz. That's when Sidharth remembered that Shehnaaz would leave for UK very soon maybe in this month.

Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth and said, "Let's see. "

But Sidharth instantly answered "She is going England for her further studies. " making Shehnaaz fell more for her man. As he always concidered her feelings and dreams over his. Not compromising his own dream but supporting her side by side.

"But Sidharth.. " Shehnaaz was cut off by Sidharth

"No if no buts. You are leaving for England by end of this month. It's final. " Sidharth said sternly making Shehnaaz nod in positive.

"What do you think about them? " Hayat whispered slowly to Faraz.

"What do you mean? " Faraz asked.

"Means the probability of them staying together in future. " Hayat explained

"I still doubt about their future in this relation . They both are so stubborn. Never listen from anybody. I don't see bright future for them with each other. What do you think? " Faraz asked for Hayat's opinion

"Shehnaaz ko samajh na and samjhana dono namumkin hai. Agar kisine woh mumkin karli to samjho bat ban gayi. " Hayat said adoring the couple sitting opposite her who was busy in themself.

"Matlab " Faraz asked being confuse.

"Matlab in dono ke taraf se sab kuch sure hai. Bas family ha kar de fir to char chand lag jani hai. " Hayat said pulling Faraz cheeks.

"Are you sure? " Faraz raised one eyebrow

"1000% bet laga na chahte ho to laga lo. Mera bachpan ka bestie hai main to pehle se hi janta tha ki rishta conform hai. Tum apna dekh lo ab. " Hayat stated confidently.

"Nahi thik hai. Tum ache se janti hogi na. " Faraz said giving understanding look

"Sidharth cake manga. Aj to charo taraf sirf khushiya hi nazar a raha hai. " Faraz said excitedly

"Kyu? Tera asa konsa khushi hai jo mujhe nazar nahi a raha" Sidharth asked with straight face.

"Kyu tere shaadi ki khushi. " Faraz excitedly said.

"Kya? " Sidharth and Shehnaaz asked together being confused

"Matlab kabhi to hogi na shaadi. Toh abhi mujhe khane ka man hai to socha ki aj hi kyu na treat le liya jaye tujhse. " Faraz gave a stupid explanation earning a smack from Hayat.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz didn't argue further understanding the meaning. Sidharth signalled waiter to come and ordered a Red Velvet Cake as Shehnaaz like it the most.

When the cake arrived Sidharth said, "Shehnaaz cut the cake fast. We have to leave. It's already 9. "

Shehnaaz cut the cake and fed Sidharth first. Then Sidharth also forwarded the same piece to shehnaaz.

After spending some more time, Sidharth and Shehnaaz bidded by to their friends and headed back to home.
As always Shehnaaz went inside first and after 10 minutes Sidharth walked in.