- 18 🌸

"Izhaan tu kab aya? " Sidharth asked shockingly seeing Izhaan.

"Mein to kal rat ko aya hu. Par tu bata tu yaha kya kar raha hai? Tu Dubai gaya tha na business trip ke liye? " Izhaan asked totally baffled seeing him there.

"Sab kam complete ho gaya hain. Sare deals lock karke fir aya hai banda yaha apni girlfriend se milne and New Year celebrate karne. " said Faraz patting Sidharth's back proudly. Sidharth glared at Faraz making him withdraw his hand from his shoulder.

"New Year is on the way you know.." Sidharth tried to clarify but Izhaan cut off his sentence in between saying, "Ha koi baat nahi. Pyaar mein pagal log ase hi hote hai. Hum samajhte hai apki halat. "

Izhaan teased him making Shehnaaz blush. Sidharth ignored their teasing and sat on couch opening his laptop for some office work. Shehnaaz went to freshen up.
She came back after half an hour and sat beside Sidharth.

"Ap humse milenge nahi. " she whispered leaning to his shoulder.

"Milna to chahte the par socha shayad ap busy ho. " he said normally making Shehnaaz conscious about his mood.

"Sidharth I am sorry. But you know na its Vihaan's birthday tomorrow. So we went London just to surprise him. " She explained him knowing that he somehow got to know about her going London.

"Theek hai. Par ap mujhe inform kar sakte the. I was worried about you. " he said kissing her forehead

"Yeah. I could have informed you. As if I knew that you are coming. " she said sarcastically hitting his arm.

"Bas bas ho gaya jaan. Meri galti thi. Mane hi soch samajh kar logic nahi dala. " he said griping her both hand in his one hand.

Izhaan came there with two cups of coffee and said, "are are yaha to fight chal rahi hai. Kyu lad rahe ho tum dono? "

"None of your business. " Sidharth and Shehnaaz both said in unison. Then looked at each other and burst in a fit of laughter.

"Yeh dono pagal toh nahi hogaye Faraz? " Izhaan asked looking at Faraz who just came out of his room.
Faraz looked at them oddly not getting why they are laughing.

"What happened? Why you guys were laughing?" Faraz asked them when they stop laughing.

"Nothing. " Sidharth answered chuckling lightly. Both Faraz and Izhaan shrugged their shoulder looking at them.

"Dinner has arrived. Let's go. " Faraz informed them.

"Let's go then. " Sidharth said getting up from his seat and pulling Shehnaaz along with him.

They went to dining area and saw Hayat heating the food in microwave. Shehnaaz went to her and helped her. Then served food on table and sat their to have dinner.

"It's your Christmas holiday let's go somewhere. "Sidharth suggested looking at Shehnaaz who was chewing her chicken kabab.

" Where? " she asked still concentrating on her food.

"When did you become foodie? " He asked seeing her eating sincerely. She is always a chirpy girl. But today she is behaving sincerely even with foods.

"It's my favourite. " she replied taking another piece of kabab this time from Sidharth's plate as she had already finished her kabab.

"I can't believe there exists any food that could be your favourite. " Izhaan said incredulously looking at his sister as she used to throw tantrums on having food.

"We didn't asked your opinion. " Shehnaaz said annoyingly.

"You being my sister is the most unfortunate thing happened with me till now. " Izhaan said stuffing his mouth with beef steak.

"Whatever. " Shehnaaz said with attitude.

"You...." Izhaan was about to fire back but cut off by Sidharth's glare.

"I was discussing something with her. " Sidharth said coldly looking at Izhaan.

"So, where do you want to go? " Sidharth asked lovingly looking at Shehnaaz.

"Belgium by road. " Shehnaaz said cutely lean on Sidharth's shoulder.

"Ok. " Sidharth said placing kiss on her forehead.

"And what about us? " Hayat whined looking at them.

"Don't worry. I am not leaving orphan children along.You guys can come with us. " Sidharth said sarcastically making Hayat whined more and Faraz laughed hard looking at her.

Islamabad, Pakistan

On the other hand, news spread across the country stating that 'Sidharth Shah went to UK for celebrating Christmas  with his girlfriend. '.

These news provoked Mrs Shah more to make her son married  as soon as possible as someday ago there were so many news saying 'Sidharth Shah is taking a break from work just to spend time with his girlfriend. '. That time Mr Shah consoled Mrs Shah saying these all are rumours there are nothing like that. But Mrs Shah noticed Sidharth indifferent behaviours for everybody but nowadays sidharth used to talk on phone so much which is so unusual of him.

These things and news made Mrs Shah furious as she started thinking like typical mothers who wants their sons to get married in their own family with parents consent. Sidharth is a obedient son but not that much like obeying every single order given by parents.

Mrs Shah wants to make him married with any of his cousin. Though Dariya is engaged with Sami, she called her sister asking her daughter's hand for Sidharth which she instantly agreed as Sidharth is a rich successful businessman who doesn't want a son in-law like him.

"Sarah ye dekhe. Ye ap pe bohot jachegi. " Mrs Shah said forwarding a gold necklace to her elder sister's daughter.

"Ji khala. " Sarah took the necklace and place it on her neck. It was indeed beautiful. Sarah was too jubilant to marry Sidharth as she had a crush on him from teenage but he never paid any heed to her.

"Ayesha, Sidharth wapas kab a raha hai? " asked Sarah's mom as they decided the marriage date in January without letting Sidharth know.

"Bola to tha ek mahine ke liye ja raha hai us hisab se next week tak a jana chahiye. " Mrs Shah said forwarding another jewellery to Sarah.

"To engagement next week rakhe and marriage date next month ko? " Sarah's mom asked.

"Sidharth se pehle punchle unhe shaadi karni bhi hai ya nahi. " Mr Shah said who just came back from office.

"Sidharth meri bat kabhi nahi talegi. " Mrs Shah said with determination in her voice. Mr Shah sighed knowing his son's dissatisfaction about marriage.

IT'S PROBABLY THE LAST UPDATE OF THIS MONTH. AS MY EXAMS ARE GOING TO START FROM 24TH NOVEMBER. KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE. BUT YOU GUYS WILL GET REGULAR UPDATE FROM MIDDEL OF DECEMBER. TILL THEN STAY PENITENCE AND PRAY FOR MY GOOD RESULTS.

Don't forget to shower love on my story.