- 33 🌸

Author's POV

"Sidharth hume apse bohot dino se kuch bat karna tha par sahi waqt nahi mila. Shayad aj bat karleni chahiye. " Mrs Shah said to Sidharth who nodded positively.

All the elders of Shah family was sitting in living room of first floor to discuss something with Sidharth. Little bit Sidharth knew what they want to talk about and he was also ready to answer them.

"Ap jab do hafte pehle Dubai gaye the tab ap..." Mrs Shah paused not finding correct words to explain.
Sidharth took a deep and long breath seeing his mother fumbling with words.

"Ammi I know what you guys want to talk about and I am ready to answer all your questions. Don’t hesitate just go ahead. " Sidharth said understanding his mother dilemma.

"You know Sidharth that time some reports stated that sana also went there. I mean yeah she can go but you both are not so frank with each other as she is with Vihaan. So..." Sidharth cut him off and said looking at his mother,

"Ammi I told you earlier that I don’t want to marry Sarah. Aur mujhe ye bat pehle hi batana chahiye tha par nahi bataya. I know it’s my fault. " he explained
calmly.

"Actually I love Shehnaaz. " he said looking down. He was afraid of his uncle's reaction what if he deny their relationship . But everyone was so calm and wasn’t affected by his confession.

"And it’s from so long. " he looked up scratching his neck feeling nervous.

"We somehow guessed it. " Mr Rayan smirked leaning on couch headrest. Sidharth looked so nervous seeing their indifferent behaviour.

"Ap ye bat hume simply bol sakte the ase chupake apne theek nahi kya Sidharth. Apko pata hai ap ase karke apni Ammi ki dil dukhaya hai. " Mr Shah said as if he was upset by his confession.

"I understand baba. " Sidharth said looking down not arguing with his father. He knows his father is playing fair to save his own back.

"I am sorry. But I love her.. I really do. " He tried to convince them.

"But Sidharth does she love you? " he rolled his eyes mentally hearing his father's baseless  question as he knew about their relationship before. He decided to handle everything calmly.

"Of course she does. " Sidharth said confidently.

"No I mean if you have any confusion then call her and ask. " Sidharth added downing his confidence level to let Shehnaaz express her side to their parents.

"You call her. " Mr Rayan said leaning on couch.

"Me?" he asked being unsure.

"Hmmm." Mr Rayan hummed in response.

" Hello! " Sidharth said not hearing any greeting or sound from other side.

"Whom you are calling is busy now. Please call again later. " a professional dramatic voice came from other side making Sidharth frowned.

"Izhaan bakwas band kar aur Shehnaaz ko phone de. "Sidharth wasn’t in a fun mood. His tensions was increasing every second.

"Itna kya bat rehta hai tera Shehnaaz se ki har ek ghante mein call karta hai? "Izhaan asked as if inquiring Sidharth for calling his sister.