- 2🌸

Night 3 am Sidharth woke up and left the room not before kissing Shehnaaz on her forehead. Then he went to his room and slept there again.

Next morning, Shehnaaz woke up with a beautiful smile and look at her right side which was empty.
She got out of her bed and walk towards the right side night stand. There was a large gift box with a folded latter. She opened the latter first and smiled brightly.

Amoure mio,

This gift is a token of love for you from your lover. It's your belated Birthday gift and I also wanted to make up everything to you. I am sorry for every single mistake that was occurred by me in this last one year. Me missing your birthday, your happiness and the loneliness you had felt in my absence, love.

As a business management student I don't know how to write a love latter or apology latter. So, please forgive me for that also.
Open the gift box now and let me know do you like the gifts or not. Love you AMOURE MIO

Forever yours,
AMOURE.

Shehnaaz felt really really happy because she knew Sidharth isn't a person who writes love latter or buy gifts. But for her he always used to bring gifts whenever he travel.

When she opened the gift box there was a four sets of her favourite CHANEL perfumes and in a separate CHANEL box there was a special addition of CHANEL GARDENIA. Then she took out another small box from the big gift box and it was her favourite DANIEL WELLINGTON BRACELET AND WATCH DUO .She instantly wore the bracelet as Sidharth likes to see her in those gifts which he bring for her.

She had a huge collection of dresses make up, watches, jewellery, perfumes, shoes and many more

She had a huge collection of dresses make up, watches, jewellery, perfumes, shoes and many more. Still people use to gift her this things over and over again and sidharth never fogets to bring gift specially perfume for her as he knew how much she likes gift and fragrance. Most of the perfumes of her collection is gifted by Sidharth.

After freshing up she dressed up nicely in traditional wear and sprayed some CHANEL ALLURE SENSUAL perfume from that set only. She put on another DANIEL WELLINGTON BRACELET which she use to wear earlier, a ring in the middle finger of her left hand which was gifted by Sidharth while proposing her. Then walked downstairs to dining hall where everyone was present for breakfast

Reaching there,she greet evryone and settled on dining table beside. Maham. Breakfast arrived and they started to have it.

"Bhai,apne hamare liye koi gift nahi layi?" asked Maham.

"Nahi.kyu main kahi ghumne gaya tha kya?" Sidharth said in a stern cold voice.

"Ghumne jane ki jarurat nahi parti, jab koi bohot din bad ata hai tab gift hi to lata hain sath mein.Jaise chote chachu &chote ma laya karte hain apko nahi pata." Maham explained him thinking he was joking maybe.

"Agar aisa hai to mera gift kaha hai Izhaan. " Shehnaaz asked Izhaan to divert Maham's attention from Sidharth as arguing with Sidharth will never help her, it will make situation more heated, he will never gift anyone untill he himself want to gift.

"O to main laya hi nahi hain. " answered Izhaan with a smirk.

"I heard that mom has send something for me." this time Shehnaaz smirked

"O main bhul gaya tha. Bad mein de dunga. " said Izhaan awkwardly.

After finishing breakfast,

"Izhaan come with me. I am going to my friends place. Drop me there." Shehnaaz said with purpose as she knew very well Izhaan will never come to her friends place with her.

"Khud chale jao. Waise bhi driving to ate hi hain tumhe. " Izhaan walked away making Shehnaaz rolled her eyes

"Sidharth ap Sana ko unki dost ke ghar drop kar de. Waise bhi ap toh bahar jane wale the na. " mr.Shah asked Sidharth to drop shehnaaz

He just nodded. After finishing breakfast he and Shehnaaz walked out of the house and headed towards a restaurant.

"Apko Maham ke liye gift lana chahiye tha." Shehnaaz said typing something on her phone

"Apko nahi lagte aj kal apk urdu main kafi improvement nazar a rahi hai. " Sidharth tried to divert her mind from Maham

"Bate mat ghumay. " she said looking outside.

"Hum itne din bad lute hain ap ase karenge hamare sath. " Sidharth asked in a serious tone

"Nahi.ap isse dekhe kesa hai yeh. " she asked showing her bracelet

"Apki hath main aur bhi kubsurat lag rahe hain ye. " saying he kissed her wrist.

They arrived there destination and went into a private section of the restaurant which was book for them.