- 23 🌸

London, United Kingdom

Morning 8 o'clock Shehnaaz was having breakfast along with others. Hayat and Anum was sitting at both the side of Shehnaaz. They was having a proper british breakfast with UK freezing winter.

"Din bhar bate karte rehte ho fir bhi bate khatam nahi hoti hai kya " Hayat said in annoyance as Shehnaaz was using her phone continuously.

"Tumhe koi problem hai? " Shehnaaz asked with unbothered look on her face.

"Ha hai. It's weekend. We should go out and have fun. But what are we doing here? " Hayat was so tired of continuous classes, assignments, presentations and so on.

"We are having a plate of warm british breakfast which was recommended by the greatest Shehnaaz Rayan Shah. " Vihaan ushered like an anchor.
Making Shehnaaz and Hayat rolled their eyes and Anum laughed.

"Let's go for outing. I didn't visit any of the amazing tourists place in London. Please show me something today. " Anum said with a pout.

"Shehnaaz Shah can guide you everywhere. As she is a pro in researching about amazing places. " Vihaan praised his cousin wholeheartedly as he knows Shehnaaz is a replica of google map. Lol .....

"We are going to Brighton beach. Finish your breakfast fast. " Shehnaaz threw her decisive words to the group who gasped in irritation.

"You are being a controlling bitch nowadays. " Hayat stormed her fork on plate gaining attention.

"You won't shut up, will you? " Shehnaaz asked in dissatisfaction.

Hayat kept quite knowing Shehnaaz would freak out if she argue further.

"I am done." Shehnaaz said keeping her knife and fork crossed on her empty plate.

Soon they finished their coffee and depart to Brighton beach to spend a relaxing weekend there.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Sidharth was having meeting with the investors and the architectures regarding their new project. It the biggest project which Sidharth handling on his father's order. Izhaan will accompany Sidharth for the project as their father decided to test their ability of handling a international project. Here they are going to make their first international deal.
But Izhaan couldn't join as he had some important work pending in US.

" We want to built a 5 star hotel here. It will bear us a good amount of profit. As many visitors visit Dubai for their work, holiday and so on. " Sidharth's manager presented their idea to the investors and they was looking satisfied with Sidharth's idea.
They agreed to invest in this project and signed the necessary papers.

" So, hope it's gonna be profitable for both of us. " Said one of the investors shaking hand with Sidharth.

"Yeah. We hope so. " Sidharth replied carrying his charismatic aura.

Sidharth left the room along with his manager as he had a flight to Abu Dhabi.

He went to Abu Dhabi and met Pakistani ambassador of UAE there. He had his lunch their with some other businessmen and had a great business time with them.

Then he went to his hotel to take some rest. He was doing some work on laptop sitting in his VIP suite when Izhaan called him to pick him up from
airport.

Sidharth huffed in annoyance. At that moment only Sidharth thought, " If he wasn't Shehnaaz's brother.... ". Sidharth shook off the thought from his head and sent his PA to pick him up.

" Tujhe pata bhi hai kitna wait kiya hai maine airport mein. Teri shaadi mein bhi mein tujhe itna wait karaunga likh ke le. " Izhaan said sitting on couch beside Sidharth with thud.

"Tu hota kon hai meri shaadi rokne wala. " Sidharth rolled his eyes on Izhaan's dramatic statement.

"Time ane par dikha dunga ki mein hu kon. " Izhaan said picking up a strawberry from bedside table.

"Tab mein bhi dikha dunga. " Sidharth said smirking at Izhaan.

"As if I care. Mein to sidha Taya abbu se hi bat karunga. " Izhaan said with a victorious smile.

"Acha dekh lenge tab ka. " Sidharth said with chuckle.

He was wearing his watch and talking with Izhaan about random things. His phone rang taking their attention. Sidharth attend the call seeing an international number. He became tense hearing the other person and fear gripped his heart.

"I am coming. " saying he cut the call and dialed another number.

"Book emergency flight ticket  for me to London right now." saying he walked out of the room followed by a worried Izhaan.